iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Notice anything strange about this item?

Started by johncinquo, February 02, 2007, 09:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncinquo

ebay item 170076200319

15 blades for sale.... 

3 x 5 loops, yep thats equals 15,   :D

Somebody is gonna be mad when they figure out the paid$60 each for blades. 
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

Furby

Do NOT buy from this company! :o
I'm tied up in a mess with them now.
Look through their feedback and a LARGE number say the same thing, even the positive feedback.
They "lose" items.
I paid for something on the 24th of Dec. and they still haven't shipped.
Said they can't find the item and have offered a refund as they do with everyone. ::)
I feel if I bid and it's considered a binding contract, they are bound by contract to ship the item, wether they "lost" it or not. >:(

DR Buck

Their ebay feedback is c##p! 8500 Negatives in the past year.

Besides that, the box they are showing only holds 10 bands.  If you cram them in you can get 11, maybe 12, but from the way it looks there aren't more than 10 in that box.

Also, take a close look at the inside of the box.......all chewed up from the bands, more than one band per cardboard separator, and oil on the cardboard.     These are NOT new bands!
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

DR Buck

This guy has also changed ebay user IDs  3 times in the last 2 months.   

User ID                               Effective Date            End Date  

bargainland                              Jan-05-07                 Present 

bargainland-liquidation              Dec-02-06                 Jan-05-07

bargailand                                Dec-02-06                 Dec-02-06

bargainland-liquidation              Oct-29-99                 Dec-02-06

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Furby

ShowMeSawyer

Just checked out Bargainland's eBay store....yikes! I can see why they "lose" things.

Furby, just be glad they are offering you a refund.

The blades are not new. I suspect that the blades were in progress of getting shipped to Resharp or shipped from Resharp.

SMS

SPIKER

I recently had a problem with them too, wouldn't answer any of my e-mails.   had a shipping quote of 4.10 for an item.   99 cents bid, but when I won and was going to check out the shipping price magically changed to 9 bucks and something with handling fees and all it was almost 15.00 bucks for a .99 cent item! :o

I learned my lesson, if the place on Ebay has 2 or more pages of BS small type language built into each and every thing they are selling stay away from them... >:(

I contested shipping price and refused to pay, they emailed me every day for 3 weeks trying to get me to pay.  I on the other hand was using ebay and contacting ebay about the policy.   what I found out is ebay and paypal will NOT stand behind you in any matter they only care about themselves...   we had 3 bad deals in a row wrong items miss represented items and out right not receiving stuff.   2 time paypal wouldn't refund all the $ once we got 0 back and ebay will only say that they are just a go between they are not responsible for anything...

so BUYER BEWARE

I did recently sell 3 items all went well, my woman has sold 30~40+ things (doll dresses she makes) and has been on the screwing end 3 or 4 times now...   :(   I've only been burnt 2 times, one received a non-running pole saw, which I had to fix myself as was supposed to be fully reconditioned but had a bent shaft and wouldn't run at all.  also won't run if held at more than a 45 degree angle (not sure if this is a design issue or not?)   the other time a guy sold me a mixing valve only it wasn't a mixing valve, it only had the body of the valve...  ebay & paypal would not do anything, so all I could do was leave bad feedback for him which he also did for me.   said I didn't know what I was talking about  lol.  anyhow that may be true a lot of the time it was not the case here...  agane paypal wouldn't help same with ebay, though with the saw I worked it out with the company and left them ok feedback for it after I finally got it running and got a small discount for my troubles.

mark M
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

easymoney

ebay will not rock the boat with this seller since they sell so many items. big money for ebay. i would not buy from anyone with so many negative feedback comments. look what size they say the blades are.they do not tell the length. do all woodmizer saws use the same length blades? just my two cents worth. i am going to watch this item to see if the buyer is satisfied. i have bought and sold on ebay quite a few items. if something does not seem right with a seller i do not bid no natter how much it seems to be a good deal.

Furby

Well my item showed up at my door today.
They never bothered to send me an email to say it was shipped, but they did find and ship it.
Only took some um...... suggestive emails to get them moving. ;)

Thank You Sponsors!