iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Retired from forestry guy seeks "oops Images"

Started by kewaneejohn, April 27, 2003, 07:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kewaneejohn

I have spent my life in the forestry and logging industry. I have arthritis and most of my life revolves around a computer now. Between my friends and I, we are building a scrap-book of oops images and I would like your help. I have found some dozers rolled, skidders stuck and trucks on thier side on this site which is exactly what I am looking for. My only request is that they are at least 50, preferably 100K so I can print them out. I only request images where people were not hurt in the incedent.

My e-mail is kewaneejohn@aol.com

If you can help, you will make a few old guys very happy!

Jeff

Welcome to the forum John.

What are you going to do with the photos? Is this is a venture for profit or publication you need to start thinking about the copyrights of these photos. For instance photos that are uploaded to the forum, belong to the original owners of the photos and you would need their permission to use them.

I have no problem with you using my stuff if its for as you said, scrapbooks for yours and your friends use.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

kewaneejohn

They are just for personal use Jeff. Just a scapbook to keep us all amused!

if anyone know of any links or places where we could find these images, please let me know.

Oh, Jeff - Your images on this site are only about 10-20K. where would I find some larger size files for me to print?

Jeff

You would have to find the photo you have in mind, check to see who posted it, then send them an instant message with the address of the picture to see if they still have the larger version. Forum limits are set at Max 15k so thats all that you will find here on-line.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Sawyerfortyish

Wow were not alone it does happen to others  :o ::) :D

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Thank You Sponsors!