iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Met another FF member today

Started by Sawyerfortyish, March 19, 2004, 03:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sawyerfortyish

Went to drop off some lumber at a consighnment auction today and met Wes I think he said he was from Midhurst lumber and sawmill. Didn't have to much time to talk. He said he would be around tommorrow at the auction so maybe i'll get a chance to shoot the breeze for awile. Always nice to put a face with a name.

Wes

Preity cool, Sawyer40 is the first FF member that I've met, Its kind of taking the membership to the next level.Im looking forward to seeing him and hopefully meeting many more members in the future.

DanG

You guys are in for a treat! 8) 8)  I've met a potful of members, now, and every single one has been "for real."  This place seems to have a knack for attracting quality folks! :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Minnesota_boy

QuoteThis place seems to have a knack for attracting quality folks! :)
That sure seems true, but you have to remember that it attracted me too!  :o :D :D
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

shopteacher

Hey DanG, I take offense to being called "Quality" folk. :D Is that a derogatory term?
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

redpowerd

:Dthis place is pretty strict on political correctness. lets not get lawyers in here. :D

sheesh.........'lawyer' is derrogitory :D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Thank You Sponsors!