ebay AUCTION to support our forum: 1-Gallon Rust Reaper plus a Pneumatic Spraye

Started by Mike_P., March 08, 2006, 09:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_P.

Northco Products LLC (and Mike P) is donating one gallon of our Rust Reaper lubricant plus a Sure Shot pneumatic sprayer (with three tips) to apply it.  This combination is great for larger applications.

Rust Reaper is a great lubricant that penetrates.  If you have followed various threads on this forum, you know that it has been used successfully in a wide variety of applications- from stuck parts to control cables to hundreds of other things.

Jeff has done a great job in setting up the auction.  It is at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7597876657

Thanks,

Mike

tnlogger

wal now I went and bid and my dear wife said i better get it so she can spray it on my old joints because they done creak  to DanG much. also if yer can get that old coot down south to sign the pic
and mail it out I'll match the winning bid direct to the forum if i win I'll double it. Grin
So ifn ya all want this here item dig deep  gene AKA (5621 logger) Ya dats a good one!

ya'll watch this one real close cause i think some one is trying ta really make me dig ta get this  :D I also got a message back that said the winner might get a call from the old coot beside a picture  :D                                                                            gene
gene

Mike_P.

Mike_P.

We're going to add another product (and more value) to the auction!  In addition to the gallon of Rust Reaper and Sure-Shot pneumatic sprayer, we will include a 5-pack (pn 4000) of 1-oz. Precision Oilers filled with Rust Reaper.  We offer this on our website as an add-on to certain lubricant/applicator packages and it sells for $17.00.

This is a good way to have additional oilers for the toolbox, RV or to have some to share with friends and family.

Good luck and thanks.

Mike

tnlogger

mike looks like you just up the price on this here auction  :D thanks. Come on everyone make me pay fer this one  ;D
gene

tnlogger

wal now 4and 1/2 hrs left  ;D
stay tuned for an annoucement if'n I get this cause I know you'll like it  :D :D :D :D
gene

tnlogger

as the pround owner of a gal of rust reaper and one spray can along with the extras
Thanks mike for donating this in return I can do nothing else but give it to jeff for the forum.
and see that I did win the auction I have doubled my winning bid and sent that to jeff as well. ;D

I'll take this time to also thank one and all here on this great forum for their friendship
to me this is the best place I have ever been          gene
gene

Tom

Jeff

Gene you are one in a million I swear. (durn that spell check, first time I said one in a mellon) :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

GareyD

Gene...ya can thank my customers for keeping me workin' late tonite....didn't get home til 15 minutes after the auction ended...was plannin' on seein' how bad ya really wanted that rust reaper ;)
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.

tnlogger

well if I had ta lose gary i sure would have liked to see ya get it ;D
oh yeh and I already got a phone call from that man in the pic the other day so I sure got my moneys worth on this one  :D
gene