iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another deal!

Started by metalspinner, July 27, 2006, 11:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalspinner

I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

sawguy21

??? ??? So if they are free, what would we bid on? Maybe he got them free. As for the seven ft diameter...
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

asy

Hey Metalspinner,

I don't know what you're grumbling about...  It's a VENEER TREE! he says so right there in the blurb.  ::)

And people never get things wrong on ebay.

Rude of you to suggest it.  ;)

Seriously, though, the second one does look interesting.

I love the way they both stipulate Pick up only. hehe

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

metalspinner

My favorate part is that guy No.1 insists' that his stump be level at exactly three feet  and that the buyer must plant at least two walnut saplings to replace his sold tree.  Can you imagine what sort of a pain in the neck he would be dealing with him in person?
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

PineNut

Dealing with him would be a big pain but reading about his requests is very amusing. Fortunately dealing and reading can be kept seperate.

brdmkr

I notce that no one has bid on that first offer.  I can't understand.  What a deal :D

I have to agree with metalspinner; the secon listing may be a decent deal for someone in the area.  At least that guy seems to understand the market.
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

getoverit

The second opne looks like a nice tree also.... the kind worth going to get. Too bad he is over 500 miles away from me.
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

PineNut

Maybe if I lived closer to the first seller, I could bid a few thousand - him pay me to take it out. With the conditions in his post, it would take that much for me to deal with him.

Thank You Sponsors!