iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

what is it for a forum hat.

Started by Jeff, August 30, 2007, 08:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADAMINMO

I seen the Weiner mobil Once on the interstate when I was on a service call.Pretty cool ride.Wasn't as close as Jeff though.

pigman

When I read this from Jeff
QuoteI should goona pee on the tire since nobody was around just so I could say I did.
  and below it I saw what sprucebunny wrote
QuoteDid you peek in the windows
my mind missed the k in peek at first. :o  After reading it again, I was relieved. ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Texas Ranger

my mind missed the k in peek at first. Shocked  After reading it again, I was relieved. Grin

Yeah, but apparently Jeff was not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

SwampDonkey

Believe me or not  ::) but I know someone who eats only Oscar Meyer hot dogs for his source of meat. He ate nothing but those since his childhood. He won't eat a steak or chicken or pork, nothing else but a hot dog. Of course he eats vegetables and lots and lots of the things he shouldn't be eating. Like a whole cake or carton of ice cream to a meal.  ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Tom

WOW!   People with limited culinary choices certainly miss out on a lot of life, don't they?

Perhaps it has something to do with my being so big, but, I wasn't asked what I wanted for supper.' :D

SwampDonkey

Yeah I know Tom. Imagine going through life sitting on dirty newspapers because your afraid of catching a disease. He'll never sit down on a chair or couch in your house, never ask for a glass of water or eat your food. Just another oddity about this person.  ::)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

This week Pete and I had several meals that reminded me of this thread. ;D  We bought a 5 lb package of quarter lb hotdogs for $4.99 at the sav-a-lot to take with us to the cabin.  We ht hot dogs and beans and hot dogs and Chile and eventually learned with these beasts, its better to just have one hot dog.  Two is WAY to much. I'd never seen them this size before. I'm trying to talk my son into opening a stand in Mt. Pleasant with an inappropriate name. :D  Its a college town and he could probably sell a ton of em. Heck, the T-shirts might bring in even more. :D

Now THATs a Wee Hot dog!  :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

Looks like a jumbo Shneider's Smokie. Ya need lotsa onions on that with sweet corn relish. That's just for starters. ;D

Thank You Sponsors!