iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sky scenes  

Started by Bibbyman, February 15, 2003, 08:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ianab

Last day of the Summer Holidays here, and had the neighbours kids over. So we set up the "6ft tall blow up rainbow Unicorn" sprinkler toy. Just because, what kid can resist a Unicorn sprinkler. 

Then you look up and see..   Iridescent Clouds

So, unicorn and rainbow cloud.

I'm going for a first, Rainbows and Unicorns, in the same FF post.   ;D
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

bags

View from the sawmill of the moon go'in down.

terrifictimbersllc

Upper Priest Lake, Idaho.

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Ianab

Wind changing to the South usually brings clear and cold. It wasn't as warm as the sunshine may appear, but the sky was such a clear blue today I had to stop and snap a picture.  Going to be the first good frost of the winter tonight.  

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Chuck White

Looks like a postcard picture, Ian.

Beautiful!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

This was our wake up this morning.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

A friend of Stacy's

took this.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

A Grandson works on a drilling rig in West Texas.

This was his wake up yesterday morning.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Sedgehammer

This was from a couple of weeks ago. By our swimmin pond and cabana. It's 2 of the prettiest sunsets I've seen here I think.

Necessity is the engine of drive

Autocar

That bottom photo is one of the best I have ever seen thanks for scharing.
Bill

Chuck White

It make you want to be there!  surfer-smiley 
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Bandmill Bandit

I thought this one would be a unique addition to this thread.
Taken by my son Steve, while driving the boat AND flying the drone to get the picture, with his son and 2 nephews in the boat.

Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

thecfarm

Now I got it!! 
Kinda looks like the guy on his riding lawn mower with his postage stamp lawn.   :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bandmill Bandit

I have no idea how he gets those square/round pictures with the drone cam but that lake is about 1.5 miles wide and about 5 miles long. Somehow when he does the pics that way with the drone the camera scrunches the horizons to fit the frame but keeps the center very close to actual prespective. he gets some pretty cool pictures with it. I think the camera has 4 lenses and it hangs on a gimble.

The drone is not a cheap one and he said the camera cost more than the drone     
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Nebraska

Neat picture. 
"Living in a fisheye lens stuck in the camera's eye."
Not a terrible song to get in my head...
Limelight-  Rush

Bandmill Bandit

Actually the camera has 5 lenses. 1 on the bottom and one on each side and it uses all 5. Saves a 3 to 5 sec burst stream of up to 60 frames per second that he then has to process on computer in the software for the camera. Also shoots every thing in RAW. Whatever that means. 

SwampDonkey

A glimpse of the moon from a setting sun tonight. Puffy clouds below.

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Hilltop366

btulloh

That's a great picture. 

Made me wonder if @Sedgehammer is ok. Haven't seen any posts from him in a month or so and he's a pretty regular poster. Hope they're doing ok and just too busy or something. 
HM126

Walnut Beast

I noticed that he seemed to drop off totally 

Larry

Winter sunset over Beaver Lake Arkansas.  Shot from my deck while grilling pork chops tonight.

Wonder if the fish are cold? ;D
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Ianab

Clouds were just right for a good sunset last night. High overcast from a storm system out to the Nth East, but clear out over the sea / horizon as the sun was setting. So the whole sheet of cloud got a wash of colour as the sun set. 

I only wandered out onto the street with the cellphone to get a view of the Mt, with the sun setting behind it. If I'd been better prepared I should have gone to a better spot.

Old saw fixer

My younger grandson "Eli" looking at a rainbow while walking on the driveway.
Stihl FG 2, 036 Pro, 017, HT 132, MS 261 C-M, MSA 140 C-B, MS 462 C-M, MS 201 T C-M
Echo CS-2511T, CS-3510
Logrite Cant Hook (with log stand), and Hookaroon

Ron Scott

~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!