iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A farewell to a fond piece of clothing

Started by Weekend_Sawyer, March 18, 2019, 01:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weekend_Sawyer

I bid farewell to a t shirt that Jeff gave out at the first Forestry Forum get together.

It just couldn't take it anymore and ripped apart as I was pulling it over my head. Farewell good shirt, you served me well.
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

chet

You could wear it backwards as da udder side looks like it could go a while longer. 

Mine has faired a lot better than yours.  :D  I might just hafta dig it out fur da piggy roast dis year.  ;)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

lxskllr

I've got Tshirts in the drawer that are unwearable, but I can't bear to throw them out. Too many memories. They just take up a bit of room, and perhaps one day I'll take them out to admire them  :^D

jmouton

i have many shirts like that ,,  its has air conditioning holes  :D :D

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

Jeff

Bahaha!!!  The Dolphins and Kittycat shirts!  Ada gave those out. @Stamp
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Southside

Sad to admit it but I have more than a few shirts that are in worse condition than that and I wear them somewhat frequently - mind you not in public, but still.  
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!