iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

In Memory

Started by beenthere, May 28, 2012, 01:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

In Memory this Day of all the fallen soldiers who gave their lives for the freedoms we have today. As well, in Memory of the soldiers around the World who fought for the cause that they believed in, or that they were forced to fight and lost their lives.
And I thank those who step up to the line to join in forces to protect some semblence of peace, for without them we would surely be a much different and sorry peoples.
I hope everyone will attend a Memorial Service today or visit a soldiers grave, and think about those who are still missing in action.
I'll say a prayer for them.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

How true all that is. There is hardly a day that I don't think about all of the great people that keep our USA free to us.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

MrPete

Well said!  I have 2 daughters in the air guard.  One is deployed as we speak.  My Father passed away this year and he was in the Korean war.  Today Memorial day means more to me than it ever has.  God Bless and a BIG Thank You to all that have and are serving our great country!

Ron Scott

Memorial Day 2012

~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!