iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Too much energy!

Started by Bibbyman, May 11, 2002, 08:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibbyman

Can you remember when you didn't want to take a nap?  What it was like to be about to go flat out at 200% and then just crash?  When you could fall down or bump into things and just spring back?  When you could sleep sound just anywhere no matter what was going on?

Out littlest grandbaby Brook was running like a wild indian -  then we couldn't hear her anymore.  Looked over and found her flat out asleep like this on the floor.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

Thanks Bib. Thats great.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paul_H

Just a power nap to recharge and then flat out again 8)Didn't you say you had her for a few days?Are you keeping up to her? :D
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Gordon

Cool pic Bib, just seeing that makes be chuckle. From wide open throttle to BAM---the recharge mode. I just wish I could bottle some of the energy that they burn.

One thing that amazes me is --the look--. One of the young ones will be running and fall or hit something. What is the first thing they do is give you the look. Well if you act like you didn't see it happen all is well and playtime goes on. But if they see that you witnessed the fall then the waterwerks start.

You just can't help but to luv um--kids that is

Gordon

Jim Spencer

The best post I have looked at all day.
Thanks for sharing this picture.
She is beautiful!
Jim

woodman

Looks like a power nap.
Jim Cripanuk

timberbeast

That pic should be hanging in every public place in the world,  just to make people smile and stop hating for a minute.  My little girl looks pretty much like that right now,  after a long day with Grammie and Grampie.  Beautiful stuff!
Where the heck is my axe???

Bibbyman

Here is my favorite picture of Brook.   I took it on Christmas day in 99 just as Mary was starting to bring food to the table.

Have you every seen such innocent joy?
Sawing since '94

Corley5

How old is she?  I'm curious about time frames when it comes to kids for some reason ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Bibbyman

Just asks her and she'll tell you that she'll be 4 'Mber second (November,2).  ;)

Mary said yesterday she overheard Brook standing alone doing both parts of the old knock knock joke - Knock Knock.  Who's there?  Banana.  Banana who?  Knock Knock.  Who's there? Banana.  Banana who?  Knock Knock.  Who's there? Orange.  Orange who?  Orange you glad I didn't say banana again? :D
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!