iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Halloween and Trick or Treaters

Started by Radar67, October 29, 2007, 09:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbird

Quote from: Don K on November 05, 2009, 09:56:34 AM
As far as the religious boo hoo, that is every persons opinion and I don't care what they think as they shouldn't care what I think. Talk about it all you want too,I'll choose whether or not I'll let it offend me. It probably won't. :D ;)

My request was simply that such discussion be kept to the Restricted Topics board.  That is what it is there for.  It is for those of us who come here to read about forestry, logging, firewood, chainsaws, etc, and do not want to hear everyone's opinions on religion, politics, and other hot button topics.

I guess instead of publicly asking next time, I'll just use the 'report post' button, as I've been more drawn into this topic then I ever wanted to be.  ;)

As for all the cute costumes pictured in this thread, I have to say, a lot of you have some very cute kids and grandkids.  Can't wait to have some of my own.  :) 

beenthere

Roxie
Prolly she is wondering "why all these people are laughing at me"?

::) ::)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Norm

fishpharmer

Roxie,  ;D ;D  she does look a little aggravated.  But she will appreciate the pictures when she gets older :D  ;)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Patty

Lindsey is just adorable! I love the fun costumes they have now for little ones. Last year our little guy was a monkey. TOO CUTE!  8)

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

SwampDonkey

Sorta a Halloween tune.

Group: Wintersleep
Song: Weighty Ghost

http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-iW0zL2LI0
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Patty

Our grandsons are sure ready for Trick or Treats! Cael (7 months) is an ear of corn, and Ayden (3 years) is a John Deere tractor.

Women are Angels.
on a broomstick.....

beenthere

Grandparents sure do enjoy Halloween.  8) 8)

Good for you guys.  8)

Kinda looks like they are holding up traffic.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Mooseherder

I hope you don't run into this feller.
He ain't been the same since 1986. :D

WDH

Pretty scary, Glenn.  You have changed since I saw you last  :D.

Patty, corn and tractors are perfect!  Everybody needs a little corn and a little tractor ;D.  You are sure lucky.  You and Norm did good!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Roxie

That ear of corn is adorable and so's the tractor!  What great costumes!!   8)
Say when

Patty

Hard to imagine we are from Iowa with those costumes, eh?  :D
Women are Angels.
on a broomstick.....

terrifictimbersllc

I got a big orange pumpkin in the driveway......says "WOOD-MIZER"   on it!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Woodhauler

Got one so far, my 2 year old granddaughter!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

rbhunter

It is 6:30 here and we have had 43 so far.
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

SwampDonkey

Up here, Halloween is not the same anymore. I think the parents forgot what is was like when they were kids. Or someone scared them to death.  ::) ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Roxie

This has scared all but 50 brave kids away:

Say when

Woodwalker

Here is my grandson hunting some candy :D
Just cause your head's pointed, don't mean you are sharp.

beenthere

Roxie
Is that Cowboy Bob?

Woodwalker
Haven't had any come carrying a gun.  Guess ya gotta hand it over.
south central Wisconsin

Jeff

No trick or treating here, we were at the bar playing darts tonight and only the dogs were home this year.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawguy21

Only the next door neighbor's kids. The costumes were great, the six year old was dressed as an angel which she is NOT :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Raider Bill

I had one too, My Grand daughter! She was a mermaid
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

KellyH

Decent weather offered all who were willing to brave the ghosts and goblins a fun filled night here in Kansas.  We have a nice streak of dry Halloweens going, 3 yrs in a row now.  Now that I mention it winter seems to be getting shorter here.  But last year was heavy for snow.  Had about 40/50 kids and that is certainly down from last year.
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

Chris Burchfield

It's trunk or treat at our churches.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Thank You Sponsors!