iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hobby turnes profit

Started by homesteader shane, November 02, 2011, 05:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

homesteader shane

I started advertising myself with business cards and got a couple of jobs so far. My daughter is going to school next year so I 'm hopping to advertise next spring and summer and have jobs set up of the fall with little job between now and then

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Be careful.....Your hobby could turn into a business! Wait until the word gets out.

Nice rig ya got. And good luck on your business!

David
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Peter Drouin

Nice mill and chevy you have there, best of luck, pete 8) 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

terrifictimbersllc

Looks like you could fish while waiting for customers. What could be better?  :)
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Piston

Nice setup you got there  8)

What do you call your business?
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Meadows Miller

Gday

And Welcome to The Forum Shane  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) Nice looking setup you have there and I dare say you will be toting something alittle bigger in the future mate ;)

Good Luck and Best regards

Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

homesteader shane

I called it Mumby Mills. I had the magnets made up for the side of the truck I'v had a lot of people looking at them.
The reason for the name- not far from where I live their was a hamlet at the turn the of the centery named Mumby Mills, it has since been renamed but it was named after a great relative of mine.

inspectorwoody

jueston

it sounds like your at the start of a great adventure.

good luck

Thank You Sponsors!