iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Well

Started by Bruno of NH, July 28, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Ah my friend, I hate that you are having labor pains. (pun intended)  I know that you are not in a heavily populated area but hopefully you will find a dependable helper.  I am thinking an older person that needs a supplemental income.  Hopefully.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Peter Drouin

Any interest out there to bring your mill to Brunos house and cut wood on a Sunday? with 4 or 5 mills and 10 guys, we could keep him in wood for a while. 
Just an idea. Let me know. 
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Magicman

Thank You Peter.  That is the response that I was hoping for. 

The man needs help so load up, gather at Bruno's place, and take care of business.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jim_Rogers

I can't bring my mill but I'd be happy to help saw out some lumber.
Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Peter Drouin

Be nice to get some mill together. That way Bruno can feed them with his tractor, move slabs and lumber and run the job. I will bring 2 new boxes of blades for anyone who wants to come and cut. If more come I'll bring more blades.
Jim If you come Maybe you can come here and drive my truck pulling my edger.
I'll have my other truck with the mill.
Come on guys and girls for a day we can make sawdust.  
Bruno I know how you are about the help thing, I'm the same way But If I had my back to the wall, I would let you help me.

If we here can get this thing organize, you're going to have to set it up so we can make lumber.
Want to maximize the day if you know what I mean.
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Bruno of NH

I hate to but i will take the help.
I have 2 friends that will help tail the mills
They helped me today deliver the last of the big slab order to Killington Vt. 
They both work during the week.
I will have a list to work from.
Thank you Peter and Jim
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Bruno of NH

I got home today from the delivery and got in the house and had a stress melt down.
I walk with a cane and crawl up the 3 stairs into my house.
Sheila has to help me get out of a chair.
This stinks☹
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

chep

My offer still stands to help. Sounds like a plan coming together.  I wont be bringing my Lucas unless you have anything to wide for the bandmills? So therwise I will be a proud tailgunner

Magicman

Thank You Jim for accepting the offer and allowing your FF Friends to lend a hand when a hand is what you need.  Hopefully this can/will come together very quickly.

Of course it is too far for me to be there but I will help with expenses. 

Oliver05262

You can count on me, and maybe my wife can help in some way. Nail down a date and we'll be there.
Oliver Durand
"You can't do wrong by doing good"
It's OK to cry.
I never did say goodby to my invisible friend.
"I woke up still not dead again today" Willy
Don't use force-get a bigger hammer.

barbender

This is awesome to see come together, Bruno I'm sorry you're in a position where you need the help, but it also gives you an opportunity to see what kinda folks you have around you. I'll be praying for your knees, and for some of the stress load to come off as these folks jump in to help.
Too many irons in the fire

Bruno of NH

Someone could run my mill and cut slabs if they are interested.

Peter Drouin

We need some MILLS to come, Just bring your mill the blades are on me.
If we get some smaller mills than mine I'll get the blades you want to use. All Wood Mizer blades.
Mine are all reg 7x1 1/4x55

The timing is good on this.  I was going to pull the wheels off my mill and edger. For my new set up.
Bruno your job will be my last road job.  smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup :D :D :D :D :D ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

hturner12

Quote from: SawyerTed on July 28, 2018, 03:58:25 PM
Health issues can send us in a downward spiral.  (Been there and have the t-shirt).  I got the scars as well

You have a lot of people behind you - some you don't even know!

Hugh
Ezbordwalk Jr

hturner12

Bruno
I know exactly how you feel. Stress is a terrible life destroying monster.  It probable does not need to be said " when you can not look  anywhere else look up" ,You will come out of this stronger  than before.

Right now all I can offer is moral support.

This would be a great story for local news alot better than my "good boy" is in jail and the police are prejudice.
Hugh
Ezbordwalk Jr

Jim_Rogers

Pete, I can come to your place and drive your truck. Pick a date and we can work it out.

Any day works for me other than the 28th of this month. A Saturday to help others from their regular jobs may help also.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Peter Drouin

Jim, this weekend it is too soon to get the help I think.. Sep, 29 sat, or the 30th Sun. Hope we can get some mills there.
If some guest on here see this and have a sawmill willing to help call me and let me know,  My cell, 603 455 0606 Pete.
Thanks. 8) 8) 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Gagnon Mountain

Don't have nor have I ever run a mill, but am real good at learning and driving just about anything.  I am looking to learn and am not afraid of hard work.
If you want someone that can lend a hand lifting boards and maybe get few runs on a mill, I figure this would be a good way to get my feet wet.

Going to look at the woodmizers at Deerfield on the 28th, hoping they have some "fair" deal going on.

I am less than two hours away.  Just  let me know.

Tony

Crusarius

at about 7.5 hours to get there it makes it much more challenging to come help. especially with a 2 month old rodent at home.

Wish you the best, depending on the timing of this I may still try to make it up. My last trip to NH was great. met a bunch of great ppl will help however I can.

4x4American

I have a wedding on the saturday, but, I could potentially come up with my edger on the sunday to help clean up the mess.  My 70 is setup with a conveyor and green chain behind it and kinda buried but edger easy enough to get to.  What is the cutlist?  Is it all poine?  
Boy, back in my day..

Peter Drouin

Bruno will you post your address please, And is sep, 29 or 30 ok with you??
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Gagnon Mountain

The wife reminded me the 29th we will have a house full, but I am good for the 30th.

Bruno of NH

My place is 4276 main st Springfield nh 
My rt 114
I'm working on a cut list

Bruno of NH

That weekend is fine with me.
I lined up a skid steer to use also
Might need someone to run it.
Just to make shire material handling won t be a issue. 

Bruno of NH

I hope to have a friend to buck the logs as needed a head of milling

Thank You Sponsors!