iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2012 LT70 DCS hydraulic box

Started by cbenedict, December 12, 2020, 09:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbenedict

Hi all! I'm a first-yime poster here but have enjoyed the content for years and have learned a lot over the years!

Recently purchased a 2012 LT70 DCS that had been used in an industrial sawmill. They had removed the dual pumps and outfitted it with an auxiliary power pack in a stationary setting. I will be using this in a portable business, so I am converting it back. However, I can't locate anything but the parts diagrams in the manual. Anyone have a hydraulic schematic? I've looked lots of places, so maybe you don't, but a nice overhead picture of the inside of your hydraulic box would be a huge help! I have the two pumps but need specifics on how to connect them together and how to make other connections in there. Thank you!

terrifictimbersllc

I have a hydraulic schematic for my 2019 mill (not same as yours) but there was none for the 2001. 
You should contact woodmizer to see if they have it if they do they will email it to you. 
Also give them the VIN from your mill and get registered with them.  They will have the parts purchase history from your mill and you will get online access to parts ordering for it. 
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

cbenedict

Any picture would be amazing, thank you! Anything to get me started isb ideal, since the mill is almost dead in the water until that's hooked back up.

Registering with WM and requesting it from them was the very first thing I did after I got home. I have NEVER stumped them with a question yet, so I'm hoping they have one lying around. Thank you!

Southside

His photo won't help you at all.  The Super 70's are engine driven hydraulics with electric valves in the middle of the bed.  The hydraulic box you have doesn't even exist on these mills.  WM definitely has the info you need.  Maybe @customsawyer can help. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

cbenedict

I'm not surprised. I read my manuals and found some stuff I had missed that should help a lot. Remaining question is electrical hookups and determining if there's missing stuff in there to order.

Thanks for hooking me up with customsawyer!

Thank You Sponsors!