iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Your car warranty is about ready to expire…….

Started by Larry, June 18, 2021, 09:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don P

:D
Actually, I think I'm good with hi octane no lead oak. Brought up another load and my sweetwife stacked it today. That's about 2 cords of branches, I'm finally down to the trunk. Everything in that shed and there's still more down there came from one big oak... that used to be one of my nice shady summertime hangouts. I went down and it was laying all across a flat area I stack lumber and park equipment on, happily it was polite and waited till nothing was there, cause all my stuff is waay outta warranty  :D

mike_belben

We've been trying to dodge you about your legit warranty claim... 

You guys are way off the mark on how to make inflated firewood.   I just keep printing more.
Praise The Lord

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: Don P on June 20, 2021, 08:36:52 PM
Actually, I think I'm good with hi octane no lead oak. Brought up another load and my sweetwife stacked it today. 
Don, anybody that can stack wood like that is worth keeping around, just sayin' :D.
 Few things impress me more than a neat tight woodpile. I helped neighbors with their first ever wood splitting party last year and the city gal took on the stacking. When I returned the next day to fetch my splitter I was taken aback at how beautiful her stacks were. She had a true hidden skill for sure and I let her know it.
 Yup, I would definitely keep that wife you have there! ;D 
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Don P

"Throw another log on the fire..." 
Just as well, I'm gettin too old to break in a new model :D

samandothers

Quote from: Don P on June 21, 2021, 08:07:45 PM
"Throw another log on the fire..."
Just as well, I'm gettin too old to break in a new model :D
Nor could you afford it probably! 

Thank You Sponsors!