iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Win a Cabin!

Started by jeff, April 06, 2001, 06:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

MFRA 2001 Raffle!

MICHIGAN FOREST RESOURCE ALLIANCE DRAWING: SEPTEMBER 8, 2001 11:00 am Logging Congress Little Bear Arena ,Lake Ave ,St. Ignace, MI 49781
Note!: You don't have to be present, or from Michigan to win. Last years cabin winner was from Wisconsin!

First Prize is a Panel Concepts AuSable Country Timber cabin kit. It's 24 feet by 12 feet and includes a covered porch!

Second prize will be a Rugar Red Label 20 gauge over and under shotgun.

Third prize is a great St. Croix 2 piece Steelhead flyrod. It's a 9 footer, light power.

Thank you to everyone who buys a  tickets for the raffle.  The money raised will be put to good use towards next year's educational programs.  We appreciate your support!

Tickets: $3.00 Each, or 3 for $5.00
Call MFRA at 1-800-474-1718 to order.

Click here to look at the cabin
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Gordon

Jeff, that looks really nice. 8)

Wonder if I did win what the shipping costs would be to get it to the east coast. :'(

Guess if I couldn't afford the shipping someone from the MI area would gladly take it off my hands. Sure would look good up in the U.P. of MI. :D

Gordon

Jeff

If you won it it would be a great excuse to come back to Michigan and get it!

Gordon

Your right Jeff nothing better than a good road trip. Well first I've got to enter then win the cabin --- thats when I should worry about getting the thing home!

Guess the shotgun would be alot easier to transport. :)

I went to the website and they make some really nice looking stuff.
Gordon

Bill Johnson

That's what about $8.00 canadian for  three tickets. I'll have to see if I can rob the retirement fund  :D.
Maybe not, After the adventure with the picture it would probably take years to get here if I ever won the cabin.  :o

Bill
Bill

Jeff

Ah,come on, take a chance. You will propably get to Michigan to pick it up and never want to go home!

Bill Johnson

Okay, you talked me into it. I'll mail you some $ and you buy the tickets. If heaven forbid I win then we'll deal with it.
You may have to subdivide your lot in the UP though.

Deal??

Bill
8)
Bill

RavioliKid

Hey, I should enter!

I could put up the cabin at school - we have a largish campus. My own little school!

Or, the second prize might be useful in "behavior management." :D :D :D
RavioliKid

Thank You Sponsors!