iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Anybody know of a source

Started by Fla._Deadheader, September 16, 2005, 07:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fla._Deadheader

for Mobile Home fibreboard ceiling panels ?
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Tom

They make all of that mobile home stuff special sizes and thicknesses, don't they.   We have a Mobile Home supply store in Jacksonville that sells all that stuff, they may have panels.  I think the best bet is to contact one of those Mobile home "setup" companies.   Merit homes has guys in trucks that are assigned territories.  We have one that works out of Stark somewhere.  They have all of the repair type stuff and actually contract through the manufacturer.

Bold City Mobile Home Supplies
(904) 781-8001
8650 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32221

Rockn H

This may not be what you want, but if your talking about a sheet rock or gypson board type ceiling, you can find the textured style for ceilings at Lowes.  This is the same as what came in our trailer.  We did a portable office building with this a few years ago and even got the plastic washers(flowers) and screws at Lowes as well.  Hope this helps.

Fla._Deadheader

We are lookin at a damaged double wide. The ceiling got wet and was pulled down to eleminate possible mold.  This stuff is textured and has the 1½" wide stripes in it. It is lightweight.
   First, it is ridiculed;

Don_Papenburg

Had a whole bunch of that stuff years ago . I used some in my house to do my office and library ceiling.   My brothe rused to do mobile home repair and dumped the stuff in our shed .  Look into the mobile home repair retailers , that is the only place that I have ever seen it sold .
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Rockn H

I don't know if y'all still make it up to Palatka, but there is a mobile home manufacturer about 30 miles north on Hwy 100.  I think it's just south of Lake Butler.  It's on the south side of one of those towns. ;D  It's across the road from a saw mill seems like. ::)

Fla._Deadheader

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.
   First, it is ridiculed;

Thank You Sponsors!