All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

WH_Conley

Bill

brdmkr

Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

Jeff

Stay away from my button. >:(  ;)

You guys caught me working on the code for that. It needed updating. New browsers were having issues with it and I wanted to add the new urban board to the drop down. All is well now. Carry on. I'm going to go work on something else now. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Brad_S.

It wouldn't even let me in through the front door for a while there. I kept clicking it and clicking it but nothing happened. I thought I had been dis-membered! :o
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Jeff

Nah, you dont even get to the front door if you been dismembered. No legs to climb da steps, no fingers to push da clicker.

sawguy21

Whew, I feel better now. It looked like the FF hd gone AWOL. :o
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Don K

Couldn't get in through the front door either last night, locked out. I really wanted to get in the house so I went around and climbed in a window.   :D :D   

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

sawguy21

What did you say to her  ???
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Kevin

I always say, I know you're mad at me and I'll understand if you want to sleep on the couch.  ;D

Jeff

I take it that the freshened code is not presenting anyone with problems this morning?  I checked it with about a dozen browser configurations and all seems well with it, but ya never know.  Innovation is fine with the browsers, but it really grinds my ax when a new version creates problems for old code and simple stuff ceases to work. :-\

Fla._Deadheader

First time on this AM, I had to use the choose forum and GO button. This time, enter worked fine ???
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

SwampDonkey

Quote from: Jeff B on June 09, 2007, 09:51:30 AM
I take it that the freshened code is not presenting anyone with problems this morning?  I checked it with about a dozen browser configurations and all seems well with it, but ya never know.  Innovation is fine with the browsers, but it really grinds my ax when a new version creates problems for old code and simple stuff ceases to work. :-\

Should go from MS Access 2000 to version 2003 or later. Screws the database up big time. All kinds of pop up error messages to drive you nutz.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Furby

Heard through the grapevine that it wasn't working this morning either.

Jeff

From who?  Its no different now then it was when I worked on it. It it didnt work this morning, it still dont work. If it didn't work I need to know more then "heard it through the grape vine" I need to know what system they were using so I can test it, or if they are just full of sour grapes ands tapioca pudding.  But I'll bet, it was someone that tried to use it last night while I was working on it, and then came back with the same cached page and never refreshed the page.

Furby

I may have it wrong, but I thought it was this morning.
Might have been as you said the cached page wasn't refreshed.
Just called to find out, but no answer, will get back to ya! ;)

SwampDonkey

Works here and I also used the drop down to jump to the 'General Board' and that worked.

;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Jeff, was you doing some tinkering with the photo code posting link in the photo album?  Didn't seem to paste the image code into my post, so I did a 'View Image' in Firefox 2.0.0.4 to get the url and entered the image tags and such manually in the post. That was around 6:00 pm AST today on a Windows XP Toshiba Laptop Intel Centrino Duo. Ok, too much info.  ;D  ;)

Jeff

Nope, one thing you have to look out for though, if you use a window other then thew posting window, and the gallery window, the script can be fooled at which window to post the info to.

Your best bet is to start your post, use the upload photos to open another window or tab to upload photos into then click the copy to post. If you have a third tab or window you mix in the mess, you can have the thing not work.

Furby

I noticed that once it gets fooled, the only way to get things right is to shut the gallery down and start over. :-\ :'(

Furby

Button was missing, not there at all.
Working fine now though. :)

SwampDonkey

That sounds/reads like what happened Jeff. I closed that second forum window that spawned the gallery and it fowled it up. But, I did my thing manually. Which always works.  ;)

Thank You Sponsors!