iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Windows XP tool bar ???

Started by isawlogs, March 06, 2008, 11:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

Ok , I have windows XP  ::)    My tool bar has moved to the top of the screen ... I know it did not do this on its own !!! 

Question for me is how do I get it back to the bottom of the screen ??? 
How did it get to the top  ???

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Radar67

Marcel, place your mouse pointer on the bottom edge of the tool bar. It will change to a double pointed line. Press the left mouse button and hold, drag down until the tool bar is half the screen wide. Release the mouse button.

Now place the mouse in the tool bar about mid way, press the left mouse button and hold. Drag your mouse to the left and the bar should move to the left side of the screen. Release the button and repeat, except this time drag the bar to the bottom of the screen. Now the bar should be back on the bottom.

Move the mouse pointer over the top of the bar until you get the double pointed line, left click, hold and drag toward the bottom of the screen to reduce the size of the bar.

Now that it is back in place, place the mouse pointer in the bar and right click. In the screen that pops up, select Lock Taskbar. It shouldn't move on you again.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Brian_Rhoad

You don't have to release the button between "moves". Just hold down the left button and you can move the tool/task bar "around" the screen. Also you don't have to enlarge the bar to move it. It may be easier to "grab" it when it is enlarged, but thats not necessary.

isawlogs

Cool .. I am learnin' to drive all over agin ... thanks , its back to where it was in the begining .  8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!