iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Easter!!!

Started by Warbird, April 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbird

May you all have a wonderful and blessed day!  :) :)

timerover51

LAZERDAN

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

clww

Happy Easter!
Christ is risen!!! 8)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Ernie

If you were a GP and all of your community were struck down with a mystery illness and you suddenly discovered a new and miraculous cure which would return one and all to good health.  You would be thankful and embrace that miracle cure, spreading the word far and wide.

Know this--- Jesus is the cure!!!

Happy Easter
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

paul case

happy Easter!
He is risen! He lives! pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

SwampDonkey

Matthew 27:50-53

Matthew 28:1-7

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

miking

I was in the garden tomb in March 2008 and it is as empty as it was when Mary Magdalene found it after Jesus' crucifixion. He is risen and lives today!
Echo CS530, 600 and 680 chainsaws, SRM410U brushcutter, PB500 blower and PP265 power pruner. Also a Stihl 192c for the lil' stuff.

Thank You Sponsors!