iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

One for the team

Started by Jeff, July 30, 2012, 09:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Well, its never right at times like these to let someone else be the one to have to make sure that others will be okay by the lead they take. So that being said, I knuckled down and made sure, that come the afternoon of the pig roast, that the blueberry waffle cone ice cream will be up to standard.  Ah man. It's way above.  ;D  Its goona be tough staying out of it the rest of the week.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DR Buck

Glad you put yourself out there for the rest.

cone_1

Sure wish we could fit in the trip this year.  :(
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

thecfarm

It's a nasty job,but someone has to do it.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

clww

Thanks for biting the bullet! food1
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

martyinmi

Thanks for protecting us Jeff!

I just checked the weather for Harrison on Saturday. It's dropped to a 20% chance of rain and a high of 86* 8)
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

Magicman

You da man Jeff.  Now I can relax and shake off all of that stress that I had built up worrying about the IC quality.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bill Gaiche

Jeff, if we drop by early Friday could I  have MM's sample. I believe he will be to stressed out to eat any. bg

Rooster

All give some...

and some give All!

(I think I hear the "Battle Hymn of the Republic".)
"We talk about creating millions of "shovel ready" jobs, for a society that doesn't really encourage anybody to pick up a shovel." 
Mike Rowe

"Old barns are a reminder of when I was young,
       and new barns are a reminder that I am not so young."
                          Rooster

OneWithWood

Now that you have broken the seal on that container there is a risk of contamination.  Sure would hate to see anyone ingest contaminated ice cream.

Tell you what, set that container aside and I will prove my team spirit by consuming what is left when I roll in on Friday.   :D :D ;D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Cedarman

What time you getting there Friday, OWW?  Just curious. :D :D :D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Magicman

Maybe it won't matter about Friday, 'cause the Magicman could eat it Thursday.   cone_1
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Boss,

You are so self-less  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

OneWithWood

Plan is to roll in to Jeff's around 4pm, give or take a couple hours...
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Magicman

???  Jeff is a sly fox.  Too much talk and I guess he hid the IC.   :)

Jeff

Yup, hid in the freezer.  :)   One year we were so busy, we forget about it.

I guess this is the tragic tale of a man, a sofa and 3 gallons of Ice Cream.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Meadows Miller

Nah You have more tan earned some R&R time Mate ;) ;D 8)
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Thank You Sponsors!