iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The drought is finally over

Started by rmack, August 17, 2013, 03:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmack

yessiree... it rained biguns today...  ;D

the foundation for a successful life is being able to recognize what to least expect the most... (anonymous)

Welder Bob
2012 LT40HDSD35 Yanmar Diesel Triple
1972 Patrick AR-5
Massey Ferguson GC2410TLB Diesel Triple
Belsaw Boat Anchor

Bibbyman

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Magicman

Lets see, I see sawdust in your future.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

WDH

Biggest rain drops that I have ever seen  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

GAmillworker

Looks like you even got a square log second log second row
Thank the Lord for second chances

rmack

Quote from: Bibbyman on August 17, 2013, 04:23:31 PM
Em's some nice logs.  8)

31 pieces, 89165 lbs 2879lbs/stick average weight.  roughly 50/50 split between 16'-18' biggest butt about 45" smallest 16" with quite a few between 35"-37". should be a good opportunity to figure out what size the mill likes the best. :)

Quote from: Magicman on August 17, 2013, 05:34:47 PM
Lets see, I see sawdust in your future.   :)
Quote from: drobertson on August 17, 2013, 08:20:16 PM
flash floods of dust 8)  david

Wouldn't you know it, a surprise welding job came up between making the deal and getting the logs... they will probably be sitting for at least the next month before I get to tie into them... seems like nothing to do with this project is happening fast. Mill is 13 months old, 32.3 hrs on the meter. :D

Quote from: WDH on August 17, 2013, 08:54:41 PM
Biggest rain drops that I have ever seen  ;D.

I know where there are some bigger, but I don't have a chain saw/slabber to handle them.  ;)

Quote from: GAmillworker on August 17, 2013, 09:02:30 PM
Looks like you even got a square log second log second row

I'm going to make a video of that one.  ;)
the foundation for a successful life is being able to recognize what to least expect the most... (anonymous)

Welder Bob
2012 LT40HDSD35 Yanmar Diesel Triple
1972 Patrick AR-5
Massey Ferguson GC2410TLB Diesel Triple
Belsaw Boat Anchor

Thank You Sponsors!