iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hard hit to the shin!

Started by Woodhauler, September 30, 2013, 06:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Fell off my load off wood last monday, hit my shin hard on my loader platform. Hurt so bad i almost threw up! Now a week later its still swollen and it turned a pretty shade of purple today! Also it is very hot to touch. Going to ride it out a day or two more and see what happens.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

beenthere

Ouucchhh!

Hurts just thinking about it.

Suspect the bone isn't broken, but x-ray or two prolly wouldn't hurt. Sounds like a real deep bruise tho.

Ouch!
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Hilltop366

Ice it.

I'm no medical profesional but was told by on that you can never go wrong with ice, on the other hand heat can be very bad some times.

Hope it heals soon!

Woodhauler

Iced it tonite, can't bend my foot back anymore! Been in contact with the doctor on here! I am giving it a couple more days!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

drobertson

Shin bones and smart knots, they just plain flat hurt. Watch this one closely, those hematomas on the shin bone can cause issues for sure,      david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Autocar

Here about a month ago I was at the sawmill went to climb on my equipment trailer to throw a chain across a log and slipped and hit my shinn on the tounge. Same results turned purple and red from my knee to my ankle hurt and itched at the same time  ::)
Bill

Woodhauler

2weeks today, i can finally see a improvement! Pain is almost gone as is the swelling!  8)

Thank You Sponsors!