iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Team National ??

Started by Magicman, February 23, 2014, 09:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Last night in a restaurant I was having a casual conversation and the guy brought up Team National??  I had never heard of such so I had to Google this morning.  It seems to be a "buying club" offering discounts of some sort.  The lifetime membership is $2200, so it would take many years for me to recoup the fees.  I am already a thrifty shopper and spender.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

LaneC

I have never heard of it either. I think I will pass also ;D
Man makes plans and God smiles

red oaks lumber

it's been around for several yrs. just walk away ray, it dosent work like they say, the ones at the top get the pay :D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Onthesauk

A number of years ago we were getting to build a new house, heard about one of the buying clubs, thought it might be a way to save some money for all the new stuff.  Went to one of their sessions and looked promising but I told them I wanted to do a little research before writing a check.  Their response was "buy now or you will never get the chance again."  I decided I didn't need a chance.  I think they operate much like the time share business.
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

SwampDonkey

Sounds like a pyramid scheme written all over it. During college years a few these popped up with all kinds of promises of getting rich while attending college. A friend of mine invited one of these fellows in for a talk to learn more. I had a good conversation with the friend and the scheme was soon forgotten. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!