iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Who's going to attend  Paul Bunyon 04

Started by WV_hillbilly, August 31, 2004, 08:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

RMay

neslrite will you have the 48'' cant hooks for sale at the Paul Bunyan show . If it rains here in south Arkansas and gets fire danger down where I can get off work I plan to be there . I would like to try one of Tammy's famous brownies ;D
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

handsaw07

I would like to get on the brownie list too. I will be there on saturday. Has anyone heard if camping will be allowed on the grounds this year ?

Tom_Averwater

Handsaw,
       Yes, camping is available this year.I'll be going up on Wednesday hopefully, got to stake out our claim. Check out the previous posts on this thread.  Tom
He who dies with the most toys wins .

Bibbyman

Hay Kevin,  

Are you going to bring any ORANGE cant hooks to the show?

I suggest you bring half ORANGE and the other half the other color as a market test.

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

Why would you want an orange cant hook laying camoflaged on an orange mill?

Of course! I see! , You are thinking of all the folks with other colored mills where an orange cant hook could easily be seen. Good thinking Bib. Sometimes I think you only think Orange but I'm proud yer looking out for all the other Forestry Forum sawmillers out there this time. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bibbyman

Orange is not the only color WM mills come in.  

They come in GRAY too. ;D
Sawing since '94

Jeff

Oh so true so logrite blue will do!

I have a LogRite cant hook right here and I'm kinda partial to that color. Its purty. :)

dewwood

Tom,

Still planning on being there Friday morning thru Sun.  I may leave late Thur. afternoon(after I close the shop) and get part way so I can get there a little earlier Friday.  Are there signs directing you to the camping area?  Does the show run all day Friday, Sat. & Sun?

Looking forward to meeting you and some of the others from the Forum.

Dewey
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

neslrite

Good news!
Tammy has agreed to bake the brownies!

And yes RMay we will have lots of blue tools for sale.

Looking forward to seeing all the FF members at noon.

Kevin
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

Jeff

noon what day? Everyday? :)  I'll be there earlly for my brownies and I'll have the names of 5 or 6 guys that wanted brownies but probaby wont be able to make it now thats why they said "Jeff, Go ahead and get my Brownie for me"  ;D

Mtnjack

Hey the show wood not be as good if i didnt come and take up some space,so count me in for thur nite Tom we will stay the weekend like you thanks again.Hey where do we get the brownies? Ps Just the motor cabin this year tom one little spot is all we ask. Mtn Jack

Tom_Averwater

Mnt Jack,
      I'm going up wed. morning .I'll save you a spot.

Dewwood,
      When you pull onto the main road of Hocking college you can see the campers .We have always camped in the far right corner by the large white pine trees.I hope to have a sign on my camper. 97 green ford with a 27' prowler camper..
        Tom  8)
He who dies with the most toys wins .

Mtnjack

Jeff we will be camping with ya all and will keep the lane to the john wide open.Any chance of a ff hat? Ps I still wood like to get that explodin wedge.What do you need?   Mtn Jack see ta there.

Dugsaws

Doug

Bibbyman

Mary and me and Helper Brooke are back home.  Just give us a little time...  Got to get our legs to workin' again,  find the dowg and such....

Later...

P.S...  Tammy's Fudge was great.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

Please post pictures of this show with the others on the thread Paul Bunyan and no chisel on the general board. We will move it in here after its lost some of its interest.

Thank You Sponsors!