iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Resharp Service

Started by samdland, May 15, 2005, 11:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samdland

Hey will Woodmizer take my munk blades if not who will. If you know rates I would like to know. I really need a resharp service

chet

I don't think Woodmizer will, but If they do someone should correct me. I do know one of our other sponsors, Mennominee Saw will .
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

isawlogs

I asked Woodmizer at Bangor about the resharp , I was told that they will prety well make blades for any bandmill ... those blades can be send back for the resharp program . But I did not ask if they would take other blades then there own on for resharp .
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

stumpy

Iwas told by WM that they only resharp their own blades
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

iain

They sharp em over here

iain

Sawing Logz

I got to agree with Chet, Menominee Saw has been my best bet with blades and they resharp mufs. Ask for Terry.

Jeff
City Forrest Treecycler

Bibbyman

The best way to find out is to call WM or one of their support centers and ask.

I know they will (or have) sharpen blades of other manufactures because they've sharpened some of our old Simmons and others.

I think there are two conditions.

1)   The blades match in tooth contour and spacing of their blades – so their equipment will actually work on them.

2)   You agree to start replacing worn out and broken blades with ones of their manufacture.

I think they recognized that there are a lot of people out there with an investment in blades of other manufactures that want to get their sharpening service and this is one way to get them converted over to all Wood-Mizer blades.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!