iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

pettibone master 15?

Started by coxy, March 11, 2013, 09:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

i have a friend that just got one and broke an ex and cant get one does any one have an y ideas  where to get parts or what might fit it   i told him to get rid of it  ;D it has 453 in it 

beenthere

Quotefriend that just got one and broke an ex and cant get one

I'm curious, and prolly a dumb question......... but what is an "ex"  ?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

coxy

axel we call it ??? ex ??? for short  back woods talk :) ;D

UN Hooker

When a friend had one, we got axles and  planetarys from P-Bone bucket loaders, some were the same size.

UN
Retired Toolmaker/Moldmaker
C-4 & C5D TF - 5500 Iron Mule - Restored 4400 Ford Ind. FEL ex Backhoe w/custom built boom w/Valby 360* grapple w/18' reach - 920 Cat w/bucket & forks w/clamp - Peterson 10" WPF - LT-15 - Cooks Catsclaw & Dual tooth setter - many Husky saws

barbender

Ex=axel? Not where I come from :)
Too many irons in the fire

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Neilo

I thought it was the "ex"haust.

I can understand why you would not like the 453 with no exhaust.  ;D

logman81

You can get parts for that machine through tiffin parts. some pettibone used Clark internals.
Precision Firewood & Logging

g_man

"ex" is what they are (or mostly were I should say) called here. May be French Canadian slang ???. But totallly understandable here.

jocco

Coxy around here EX is meaning ex-wife smiley_devil Sounds like you are having more trouble with it than i did with my EX :o smiley_devilish

Quote from: coxy on March 11, 2013, 10:52:02 PM
axel we call it ??? ex ??? for short  back woods talk :) ;D
You may check out but you will never leave

Thank You Sponsors!