iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pasquali?

Started by Engineer, November 13, 2005, 08:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer

No, not Paschale.   :D 

Pasquali - appears to be an Italian manufacturer of a tractor similar to a Gravely or Steiner.  The local JD dealer has one that is set up with a 'Norse 2500' logging winch.  It looks like a great setup for small-scale skidding - 4wd, very wide and low center of gravity, appears to be a standard 3-pt hitch and PTO, center articulation, and a rugged-looking Lombardini diesel engine.  I know it runs, because every time I visit the dealer it's in a different spot. 

I'd be interested in using this critter to skid out logs and firewood, but I don't know anything else about them?  Anyone here have or seen one?

Fla._Deadheader

I used to get Live "Demos" before buying Tractors ??
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Ed_K

I looked at one, they are well built and would be great for small scale logging. I have a neighbor who has one with a farmi winch on the back and dozer blade on front. He like it very much. But look for an extra one as parts are hard to find.
I ended up with a Landini 60 hp for commercial thinning operations.
Ed K

mapleveneer

Take a road trip to OESCO, Inc in Conway,MA (about an hour, maybe a little more from Shaftsbury).  They don't have Pasquali but do have similar units.  Last time I was there they had one set up with a winch.  Great people to deal with.

www.oescoinc.com

Thank You Sponsors!