iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Domestic engineered slabber

Started by badpenny, May 25, 2006, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badpenny

This works for me, just two 2x6's and a guide, from northern toolhttps://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?action=position"> Note:Please read the Forestry Forum's postion on this company, I think.
    Add a Husky 372XP with a 28" bar and chain, trim to fit. The 2x6"s are spaced apart just enough to give me a 17" cant, which clears  my 18" mill

Hope and Change, my foot,  It's time for Action and Results!

DanG

Looks like that worked rather well, BP. 8)  Patience and perserverance will git 'r done every time.

Ya know, if a enterprisin' young feller wanted to saw bad enough, he could saw up the whole log with that thing. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

badpenny

I need to get some closer pics of the bracket that clamps on the bar of the saw. Still learning a new camera, so practice may help. By turning the log, a board will fall off with each cut, I'm sure. This was advertised as a portable chainsaw lumber mill when I bought it several years ago, and was used to square up posts for fence corners on the home place. Labor intensive, to say the least.

badpenny

Just a couple of pics of the bracket and guide

Thank You Sponsors!