iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

HOOOOEEE, what a weekend!

Started by DanG, November 30, 2003, 01:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Garsh, Duane! :o  You DID have a crappy weekend! I hope you had the stuff documented, so it can be returned if it turns up somewhere.  I'm about fed up with thievery. >:(  I think we need to stiffen the penalties for burglary and robbery. On second thought, maybe we should just stiffen the burglars and robbers. Hanging by the neck seems an appropriate penalty, in my book.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Duane_Moore

8) good idea,I am with ya,, but we feel so violated, now,, and yes had pictures of most of knife collection, and all holland and holland guns the rest were registered, except the family airlooms, guna miss them,  God Bless Duane
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

etat

Dwayne, I hope those guys get what they deserve!  You might keep an occasional check on pawn shops and such!  Thievery pisses me off big time!
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Duane_Moore

8) Thanks for the support Guys, this is low life to me, hate a thief, Oh well we are safe and movin on,, God Bless   Duane, still got the hotrods to play with,
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

Norm

I know how you feel Duane. We had our home broken into when we lived in Des Moines. We were sleeping upstairs and they came in and looted the downstairs. Even had the balls to eat some doughnuts we had sitting on the coffee table. We moved to the country shortly after that. I still sleep with a H&K 45 next to me. Something you never forget.

Hope you get you things back. :)

I won't say what I hope the thieves get. >:(

SawBilly

Well the HOGS (Arkansas Razorbacks for those wo don't know) was doin pertty good till thay got on the field last weekend..we got stomped :(

Larry

I figured I could get in on this thread.  Saturday notice a little water puddle in the drive and hasn't rained for a few days.  Sunday a lot bigger water puddle and the whole yard was wet.  Water line leak for sure.  Got an outside hydrant real close so figured the seal had gone bad and was leaking?  Called the plumber first thing today but found out you need to make appointments in advance with most of em  -- get to you next week.  Ok anybody can fix a seal in a hydrant.  Took an hour to get the plunger out of the hydrant and was all done in about 2 hours.  Problem was it didn't fix the leak.  Asked for advice from the boss and she said something about me having a hardly used shovel in the shed. :o :D :o  Big snowstorm coming tomorrow with a lot of cold weather later in the week so I figured I needed to do something.

Got a mound of dirt in the yard about 5' high and 15' long before I got to the DanG broken pipe.  The pvc coupling broke where it went into the galvanized pipe for the hydrant.  At least on the bright side our water district should have a very merry Christmas party this year.  When you have a water line break a $1,000.00 bill is pretty common if you don't catch it fast.  Can't wait for the bill. ::)

On top of that I'm behind on sawing and this was a perfect day to get caught up. :(

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Thank You Sponsors!