iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Why do you have to use the photo server here?

Started by 1GUNRUNNER, February 09, 2010, 11:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbird

What is with people's perception that they can walk into a place that they do not own and start to dictate rules to the owner and everyone else??  I feel that this place is an extension of Jeff's home and I have been invited here.  Would someone physically walk into another person's home and start calling them moronic or "dense" to their face, because they disagreed with the way that house is run??

I tell you what, if some of these folks walked into my home and started acting the way they do here, things would get real ugly, real fast.  They would not like the "real life ban button".  ;)  IMO, Jeff was extremely patient with this guy.  So kudos to you Jeff.

Don K

Another moth blindly flies into the bug Zapper! :D :D :D ::)

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Tom

Hey donkey (Donk),
I've been wanting to ask you, Is your Avatar's tongue stuck on a frozen board? :P :D

Don K

Right now it might be. The ground froze up here last night again. We are forecast for a chance of snow again Fri. with some more of that cold to follow like the kind that put us below freezing for 14 nights in a row. Big stuff for us Southerners. Tom, you better head learn to speak Spanish and head south. :D

Don

There is a story behind the avatar. Jeff and Radar67 might elaborate on it, or I might tell it later. 
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

LeeB

Quote from: Warbird on February 10, 2010, 11:08:50 AM
What is with people's perception that they can walk into a place that they do not own and start to dictate rules to the owner and everyone else??  I feel that this place is an extension of Jeff's home and I have been invited here.  Would someone physically walk into another person's home and start calling them moronic or "dense" to their face, because they disagreed with the way that house is run??

I tell you what, if some of these folks walked into my home and started acting the way they do here, things would get real ugly, real fast.  They would not like the "real life ban button".  ;)  IMO, Jeff was extremely patient with this guy.  So kudos to you Jeff.

I had some fellers come to my house one time tagging along with an old friend of mine. They did pretty much just what you're saying, calliong me a hick and such because I lived out in the sticks. They found out real quick that this hick has a trigger finger. Last I saw of them they were burning up tennis shoe treads through the woods. Come to find out my buddy had set them up. He pretty much figured what my reaction to them would be. Neither one of ever saw them again.  ;D  ;D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

WDH

Dense?

Hey, that is not so bad....for wood :D :D :D :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Radar67

Quote from: Don K on February 10, 2010, 01:25:21 PM
There is a story behind the avatar. Jeff and Radar67 might elaborate on it, or I might tell it later. 

Yeah, I had a hand in the making of that avatar. Me and Don was together one day, can't remember if it was here or at his place, and he wanted to see what the grain of some wood looked like wet. He couldn't find any water, so he gave it a big ole lick. If I remember right, something came up here on the forum about wood licker, or Don listed it in his profile or something. I contacted Jeff and asked him to fix Don up, and he obliged.  ;D
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Radar67

"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J