Member becomes a dealer

Started by Tam-i-am, February 09, 2024, 01:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

OKRAFARMER has become a dealer for all three of our product lines.  So, you can stop by and get our tools, legs and Bluecreeper in Greensville, SC.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Magicman

Congratulations Jim !!  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

doc henderson

sounds good.  any plans to get someone in the Midwest, like Missouri.  I think timberking used to carry some of your stuff.  I got a mill special cant hook with my mill.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Okrafarmer

Quote from: Tam-i-am on February 09, 2024, 01:06:27 PMOKRAFARMER has become a dealer for all three of our product lines.  So, you can stop by and get our tools, legs and Bluecreeper in Greensville, SC.
Thank you, Tammy! I really appreciate the opportunity. I looked on your dealer locator and saw we were rather sparse here, so I contacted you, and the rest is....history in progress!
logrite_cool logrite_cool logrite_cool logrite_cool logrite_cool logrite_cool
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Okrafarmer

Quote from: doc henderson on February 09, 2024, 01:35:32 PMsounds good.  any plans to get someone in the Midwest, like Missouri.  I think timberking used to carry some of your stuff.  I got a mill special cant hook with my mill.
From the info on the Logrite website, it appears there are several in your state. :thumbsup:

https://logrite.com/missouri
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

doc henderson

Thanks Okra.  I actually live in Ks, but we do not do enough logging here to support a dealer.  I have been to TK.   they can order stuff, and you still pay shipping, I think.  I did get a LR cant hook with my TK mill.  I was hoping for a dealer that stocked all their great products.  Prob. not viable, and why I am not a businessman.  thanks!
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Okrafarmer

Quote from: doc henderson on February 10, 2024, 06:01:24 PMThanks Okra.  I actually live in Ks, but we do not do enough logging here to support a dealer.  I have been to TK.  they can order stuff, and you still pay shipping, I think.  I did get a LR cant hook with my TK mill.  I was hoping for a dealer that stocked all their great products.  Prob. not viable, and why I am not a businessman.  thanks!
Well, if you know a place that sells chainsaws, you could ask them to consider becoming a dealer.

Southside

Okra - can you get the custom epoxy option cant hooks? Too soon?  ffcheesy
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Old Greenhorn

Nope, not too soon. ffcheesy Probably the funniest thing you wrote today.  ffcheesy
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

barbender

Too many irons in the fire

Old Greenhorn

Yeah, you're right. Sorry, my bad. smiley_thumbsdown
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.

Okrafarmer

Quote from: Southside on February 10, 2024, 09:24:41 PMOkra - can you get the custom epoxy option cant hooks? Too soon?  ffcheesy
Short answer: I cant.

Old Greenhorn

Ah see what he did there SS? Now that's humor!

Southside

Yup  - he just invented the Icant.   ffcheesy
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Okrafarmer

Quote from: Southside on February 11, 2024, 08:09:00 PMYup  - he just invented the Icant.  ffcheesy
I cant take credit for that, I think it's been invented before. And Befive.

Tam-i-am

Quote from: doc henderson on February 09, 2024, 01:35:32 PMsounds good.  any plans to get someone in the Midwest, like Missouri.  I think timberking used to carry some of your stuff.  I got a mill special cant hook with my mill.
Well we really have not gone out and searched for dealers.  When Kevin first started he had three dealers in CT that he approached.  One of them was a STIHL dealer and liked the tools.

TimberKing still takes some of our stuff, we just sent him something last month.

So if you know a place have them contact me.  Typically, we look for a business with a brick and mortar shop.  We made an exception for Jim.  We have something similar with the Oregon Woodlot Cooperative.

Tam-i-am

Quote from: doc henderson on February 10, 2024, 06:01:24 PMThanks Okra.  I actually live in Ks, but we do not do enough logging here to support a dealer.  I have been to TK.  they can order stuff, and you still pay shipping, I think.  I did get a LR cant hook with my TK mill.  I was hoping for a dealer that stocked all their great products.  Prob. not viable, and why I am not a businessman.  thanks!
Except for mill specials, STIHL takes all sizes of cants and peaveys.  Unfortunately, they only take a 30" hookaroon but I like that one the best too.  You must have a STIHL dealer near you.  If the salesman is doing his job right, every new chainsaw goes home with lots of accessories for safety: helmet, chaps, cant hook and log stand. :wink_2: