iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tring to make a go at it

Started by Tim Lea, October 12, 2013, 07:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Lea

Well went in today and was threw a loop they had a test that I had to pass to get to back to work on a cumputer program that they us at work that I was showed a little about about a year ago. It's one of them things u don't use it u lose it. That's what happens when u have a Forman that dosen't like u and the feelings mutual. Never have liked a back stabber. But life goses on lol. I look at it as if he can live with it I can to. One day I'll have the last laugh. So back to the job at hand. Hope to have all the parts in in a day or so and back to sawing wide open. Sorry for the vent.

Bandmill Bandit

Quote from: Piston on October 21, 2013, 06:42:45 AM
Where did you get the logo designed?

Hi piston i been busy and haven't had a chance to get on here the last week or so.

I gave my Youngest daughter some ideas and she had a few of her own. She is in university in her 4th year of Information Design. She did a rough sketch up and took a picture of my little LT40 super model  that sits on my desk and the told me to take it to the local sign shop and have them scale it all to fit to the truck windows and then send it back to her so she could finish it up. The artist at the sign shop swapped the sword for a key hole saw and add the double B's. He sent it back to my daughter for final review and she told him to print it and call me for install. And that how it all came together.

Those are good looking signs Tim. There is just something about Wood Mizer orange that just about jumps off of any color of truck. sure makes people notice them. 
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

Nomad

Quote from: Tim Lea on October 22, 2013, 11:01:16 AM
Well went in today and was threw a loop they had a test that I had to pass to get to back to work on a cumputer program that they us at work that I was showed a little about about a year ago. It's one of them things u don't use it u lose it. That's what happens when u have a Forman that dosen't like u and the feelings mutual. Never have liked a back stabber. But life goses on lol. I look at it as if he can live with it I can to. One day I'll have the last laugh. So back to the job at hand. Hope to have all the parts in in a day or so and back to sawing wide open. Sorry for the vent.

Tim, sorry to hear about that.  As you said, life goes on.  Keep on doing your best; it'll come together for you.
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Tim Lea

Things are going pretty good so far picked up two more custom jobs this week. With the weather getting cold here I even been saleing slabs for fire wood. Years ago I sold fire wood. So I did a post on Face Book and sold three loads the first day. Hey every bit counts, and it gets them gone.

mesquite buckeye

Hard to keep a guy down who isn't afraid to work, much as they may try. ;D 8) 8) 8)
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Thank You Sponsors!