iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What are you doing today?

Started by clww, January 26, 2014, 02:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clww

Today it's Sunday, so most are probably not out working in the woods, at their business ventures, or doing whatever it is we do to make a living.
I'm doing laundry, watching the TV, starting dinner, and bringing in some more firewood.
What are you doing today?
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Rocky_Ranger

RETIRED!

Corley5

Playing on the internet, tinkering on addition, half watching "Arrow" with Zach, and putting off plowing the driveway so the wife and kids can get out for school and work tomorrow.  I plugged in the Bobcat a couple hours ago so I suppose it's about time.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

isawlogs

Just got back from plowing snow, now its food time, ave a rack of ribs in the smoker and sausages went that way yesterday, tonights super will be smoked sausage on the grill and hopefully some ribs....  at -27°C not going to be an easy cook... ::)  Just might need bring that indoors if the temp does not go up ion the smopker , it should as I have it out of the breeze.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

martyinmi

I am just now logging in. Sitting here at the computer and realizing that buying an OWB that was a little over sized for my heat load was actually a very wise decision. It seems so nice to have the first and second story's at 73*(1650 sq/ft combined) and an old Michigan un-insulated basement (600 sq/ft) at 60*. Throw a couple armloads in in the morning and the same at 6pm. Haven't used any fuel oil in nearly 6 years. Getting ready to watch one of the X-men video's with my son.
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Buddyw

I am doing nothing today. Just piddling . Went to Tractor supply earlier and took my bride to Cracker Barrel for lunch. That might get me some brownie points .  Yea, right !!!  LOL !!!

clww

That sounds very comfortable, Marty. fire_smiley
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

goose63

Watching tv cant see the wood pile 100 yards away weather man says this will let up tonight hope so got 4 ft drifts gona be cold blowing snow with no cab on the tractor in the morning whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley whiteflag_smiley
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

clww

Supposed to in the mid-40s here tomorrow. I'll be running a broom sweeper tractor part of tomorrow.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

NWP

Working my 24 hr shift at the fire dept. Enjoying the 57 degree day and waiting for the 10 degree high temp tomorrow.
1999 Blockbuster 2222, 1997 Duratech HD10, 2021 Kubota SVL97-2, 2011 Case SV250, 2000 Case 1845C, 2004 Case 621D, John Deere 540A, 2011 Freightliner with Prentice 120C, 2012 Chevrolet, 1997 GMC bucket truck, several trailers, and Stihl saws.

dgdrls

Sold a little short stock pine like this

shoveled drive to stay on top of it

rehabbing a closet after having to cut a hole in the sheet rock
to access and replace a bathroom tub and drain.

a little research on the 2014 Chevy, Silverado.
Nice truck, seems the 2014 gas engines have all Aluminum blocks and heads

Long Link

typing this :D

DGDrls

47sawdust

Thawed out a frozen  frost-proof waterline to the horses stock tank.That went real well.Went grocery shopping with my wife,bothered some people up in Canada about a debarker for my mill,watched the thermometer climb up to 10 above then give up and go back down.Time to get out of this DanG recliner and take a walk up to see how the Lt30 is doing.Ran like a top last week end.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Den Socling

I'm listening to Pandora. And reading. And missing my grandsons.

clww

And they are on the prayer list at church, Den.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

Autocar

Plowed the drive, carried wood in then feed the birds twice today. Sure hope this weather breaks soon.
Bill

Den Socling

It will be so great when we can hug and kiss them again. When will that be? I would do anything to get them back. I know this going negative but, if I could get my hands on Majed, I'd beat him to a bloody pulp. He is a monster.

beenthere

Hang on tight Den.
He still is the father of the boys and hope things can be much better for all of you in the future.

I can't imagine going through what you are enduring now, and you are not alone.

But then, I cannot imagine how these situations get started in the first place.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Den Socling

It started with college. Jess wasn't into the drugs and alcohol. She thought she wanted a Muslim. A terrible mistake.

Jeff

I've become an extended house guest at Lou's in the U.P. because of the weather the last few days. This morning I took Catherine to mass, (my first mass ever) and this afternoon Lou and I have been working on deer antlers. Something we began last night. We hung a set of 5 that belonged to Lou's dad, a set that belongs to David Lou's boy that was shot from the same area I shot my deer this year. We also repaired a set of Lou's that had broken, and then rehung those as well as a couple of Reh antlers that he shot in Bavaria while in the service in the 50's.  The oldest set of antlers we hung today were from 1928. :)

David's Deer

Lou's Father's Antlers

Lou's antlers

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ken

Did a tiny bit of paperwork this morning, cleaned the flu as the furnace has not been working as good as it should, cleaned last nights snow off driveway, groomed ski trail for the wife, went grocery shopping with her, getting ready to cook moose steaks on the q.
Lots of toys for working in the bush

Gary_C

Just listening to the wind blowing at 31mph with gusts at 39mph and the temp at 9 deg F. Temp is falling to a forecast low tonight of -13F and a high tomorrow of -8. And very dangerous wind chills tonight and tomorrow. I'm hoping the wind will take all our snow somewhere south of us.

That and my wife has on Alaska, The Final Frontier. It's the season final episode tonight. I just looked and it's warmer today in Alaska than here.  :(
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Den Socling

I saw the other day that it was warmer in Juneau than Atlanta, GA.

bill m

Is it really Sunday? Just another work day for me. Most winters I work 7 days a week
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

drobertson

Sunday School, church,  enchiladas for lunch, and more fire wood, 60's today, single digits for the next few days,
david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!