Sponsors:

Poll: Christmas decorations

Started by Ron Wenrich, November 26, 2006, 09:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

limbrat

I saw the best decorations that i have seen in a while today. Its a little pine about 5' tall by a culvert at the junction of two state highways no houses around. Someone put some tensile on it and about a dozen red balls, it made me feel good when i saw it. I need to get a camera.
ben

sprucebunny

limbrat, there is a perfect little balsam growing on an old boompier out in the middle of a wide part of the Androscoggin River. It can be seen from the road. I always wanted to go put some battery powered lights on it for the Christmas season. ;D

I checked 'don't decorate' because I usually only put lights on a tree outside  that no one but me can see. Might put a bow on an arm load of fresh cut balsam branches and hang them inside for the smell. I used to just decorate a house plant so I guess my decorating is escalating :D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Donna

8) Hello everyone, I was doing a search on Paulownia trees and low and behold, I found you guys! :o This is the first year I put up NO decorations! I made barbeque spareribs on the grill, a pasta salad, some collard :) greens and a nice peanut butter chocolate chip cake. Not too traditional, but me and the DH loved it! We only gave each other a little gift or two because we purchased our retirement property this past year, (45 acres of beautiful land down south of here) so all our resourses have been going towards that. :) Oh, that guy on your left? His name is Alladin, he's my breeder bull Dromedary camel.