iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Well now I did it. The sawmill build has begun.

Started by Crusarius, July 04, 2017, 06:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crusarius

I started an actual build thread located here

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=97853.new#new

I also learned a very valuable lesson this weekend.

When moving your horizontal band saw do not place the cord over the belts unless you take it back off prior to cutting.

I need to put a new cord on the band saw tonight.

grouch

I thought this was the build thread. Says so on the label.
Find something to do that interests you.

Crusarius

it started out to be the build thread but kinda turned into more of an idea thread. Don't forget the full page of talking about the lamborghini pink paint I am going to use :)

I decided to make a new build thread with more details and less fluff :)

Crusarius

in hindsight I may have been better off leaving the build in here but 10 pages of stuff before getting into the build may get boring to some ppl.

You influenced me with you backhoe build. I couldn't let you out do me :)

Darrel

Round these parts, any thread that's worth its salt at some point will contain some fluff, either that or flatulence.   :D :D ;D :D :D
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

grouch

Food before flatulence. Have we done food in this one yet?

Crusarius,

Just pickin' at you. It makes sense for future builders to have that thread start as you did. I just thought it should have a clear, direct reference back to the pink car and flashy critters. :D
Find something to do that interests you.

Crusarius

I agree completely :) And I am still thinking about that color scheme.

Crusarius

I also agree it needs some fluff but I started getting lost in the fun in this thread.

Besides when I was researching there wasn't a single thread I could find on a full Linn Lumber build. so hopefully this will help a lot of people.

The amount of knowledge and info I have gained from everyone here I would love to give some back.

Thank You Sponsors!