Started by thechknhwk, July 29, 2015, 07:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechknhwk

Hilltop366

thechknhwk

Thanks, my dust collection system needs a little work :D

beenthere

Looks great.
Member @Quebecnewf was interested in something similar.

Is Howdy planning to stop by your operation?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thechknhwk

I have not heard from @Howdy.  I'm off work tomorrow and friday though and sawing some pine logs tomorrow and could saw some ash for him on friday if he gets with me.

thechknhwk

Beenthere, when you tag someone you have to copy the username exactly including capitalization.

@Quebecnewf

Hilltop366

Quote from: thechknhwk on July 29, 2015, 08:36:56 AM
Thanks, my dust collection system needs a little work :D

More of a redistribution than collection. ;D

In time.

beenthere

I just noticed that error... thought his was without the Cap. Changed it and noticed your addition, he may get two notices. Sorry Quebecnewf.. for the extra notice.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Howdy

well i hope to get to St. Charles if i can drive that far on Thursday.  I sometimes can't drive long distances so while I would love to help out, I won't know until I try. If you need to get things done, go ahead without me.   I will let you know when I get into town.  Thanks for thinking of me.

thechknhwk

The Woodmizer is in total disarray anyways :(

Howdy

I am in Lansing, where should I stay inst charles tonight.

Here I come, beware...

Kim 5 0 3 - 3 1 4 9 0 9 1

thechknhwk

Sorry I did not see this.  Just crawling into bed. 

EDIT:  just typed a long reply on my phone and hit the "go full site" button and erased it all.  Had to get up and go to the computer.

I worked on the mill from 8-4pm yesterday doing alignments and was sawing from about 5-9pm.  Didn't get home til almost 930... left again at 6am, and worked on my soffit and soffit light boxes, and then more sawing about 930am.  Back to work on the soffit and clean up at the barn until 7, and I have to work tomorrow @530am.  Tomorrow is the pig roast so I know that's out for you, and I have to work, but on sunday I get out of work about 630pm, and I would be happy to fire up the mill for you for a couple of hours if you're interested.  Sorry if I messed up your plans.

Thank You Sponsors!