iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Brisket

Started by Weekend_Sawyer, January 18, 2014, 11:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weekend_Sawyer

I picked one up last night, A 6 pounder.
Keeping it simple I rubbed it with salt, Pepper, Cumin, paprika and then splashed a little red wine vinegar on it. I put it on the grill 1/2 hour ago. I expect to smoke it for 6 hours.

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

goose63

Its dinner time and you just made my hungry  food3 digin_2
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Weekend_Sawyer

I pulled it off at 195 degrees internal after a 6 hour smoke.
It was very tender and flavorful and moist.
Best served with a splash of Danjonits amazing sawmill BBQ sauce.
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

drobertson

Yea, that looks real good, going to smoke some spare ribs today myself,  hope they turn out as good as yours looks,    david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You never cease to amaze me "Pickle Man".  Looks delicious!!!!!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Loves them Brisket.   food6 smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

I just got done eating supper and that pic made me hungry(er)!   digin_2

I need to get onto a different thread!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

I want some of that and some cypress logs, too  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

gspren

I wish I'd of seen this when first posted, I live close enough to have made a surprise visit.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

ancjr

My favorite cut of beef!  :)

Thank You Sponsors!