iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Unintended Consequences

Started by Jeff, Yesterday at 06:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Of having a Pigroast. Things that seem plenty good enough before becomes old overgrown and unsightly, so rip it out and redo.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Old Greenhorn

It looks super! But it always looks super. Your place on a bad day looks better than mine on it's best day. Remember, nobody is coming to do a property inspection. We just want a yard to sit in and enjoy each other's company and conversation, meet knew folks, and reunite with old friends.
 I had 2 family reunions at our place and each time I spent 2 years prepping the place and making improvements I thought were needed. In the end, it turned out all anybody wanted was a comfortable place to sit and talk and a safe place for the kids to play.
 We will have a great time even if your septic system is halfway through being dug up and replaced. ffcheesy ffcheesy
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

SwampDonkey

Well, I can say for sure now that Jeff is a good  rayrock picker.  ffsmiley
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!