iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

there is a war ship in belfast

Started by snowstorm, July 12, 2014, 12:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowstorm

a copy of a ship from the war of 1812. the lynx. pretty cool looking boat. in was sailing into the harbor while i was heading out yesterday. from what was on the news there are giving tours and a sail around the bay. the boy and i ran our boat down to rockland friday afternoon. the weather report said winds to 10kts seas 1ft. maybe it was somewhere. by the time we got to linclonville seas were 4to6ft. never shut the windshield wipers off till we got to the breakwater in rockland. this is blues fess weekend in rockland. going to stay on the boat fri and sat nite

isawlogs

Would love to see pics of your boat and of the bay you dock it at. I know about nothin' when it comes to boats( other then what Sprucebunny has told me ) so all info is taken in like a sponge on water.  :) :D

Born and raised on ground, spent a lot of time on the water fishing... but always could see ground on all sides ....   ;D :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

snowstorm

Quote from: isawlogs on July 13, 2014, 11:53:37 AM
Would love to see pics of your boat and of the bay you dock it at. I know about nothin' when it comes to boats( other then what Sprucebunny has told me ) so all info is taken in like a sponge on water.  :) :D

Born and raised on ground, spent a lot of time on the water fishing... but always could see ground on all sides ....   ;D :D
there are quite a few videos on you tube from front street shipyard. my boat has been in a few of them. blue hull white topside next to the travel lift. i was even in one of them. the vid of the dock party a couple years ago

Thank You Sponsors!