iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

'Nother Hoss for da Farm

Started by Magicman, September 17, 2019, 08:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

SwampDonkey

Yeah, I don't have any issues with choice of power. Got to figure that out by circumstances. It's just what I see around here. Two fellas I know with them used to own woodland at one time, but other than a road into a gravel pit, they never made any trails for any kind of buggy that I know of. That's a lot of work. Those boys are 'built for comfort', as mother would put it. :D I don't think either would be capable anyway, bad heart.

Towns here do have provisions for ATV's and UTV's, but gotta be on a certain street , tags, mirror, lights, reflectors and NB Trail pass. I'm not sure golf carts fit their definition, but one might argue a case that they are UTV's. Maybe there is no dispute anyway. ffwave

My grandfather wasn't into ATV's for hunting as he used dogs and liked walking and hunting grouse with his dogs.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

FIL just bought a new golf cart.
It can be driven on the road here in Maine as long as the speed limit is not above 35mph.
Be OK for the city or towns.
I think it has to be set up to go that fast.
His even has a back up cameras. 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!