iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A visit from Friends!

Started by Jeff, Today at 01:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron barnes and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jeff

We had a fine vist Saturday with Mr. And Mrs. @moosehunter !  They were on their way home from a snowless snowmobiling trip in da U.P.  I think they may have discovered a few of the things that makes the Upper Peninsula of Michigan an irresistible attaction to those that love the outdoors like we do.

I was stoked about the culinary swap we made. I got me some Moose Breakfast Sausage! It was awesome. Had it yesterday for supper. 
Thanks for the visit Mike and Sandy!! Looking forward to next time, because, oh, you'll be back. Yer hooked!  ffcool

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

moosehunter

Glad to be able to stop and visit. We scored some pie (yummy), zucchini bread and apple sauce, my report on those two will have to wait until tomorrow when I stop moving. I'll post the stats on our trip soon. After 9 days on the road, today I took my Mom to Newark NJ to get on a plane, so another 9 hours on the road! Can't wait until tomorrow, 9 miles from home to work, then back.
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

SwampDonkey

Lots of sun that day to by the looks of the squinting.  :sunny: :sunny: :thumbsup:
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!