iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Anniversary

Started by thecfarm, September 23, 2016, 03:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Den Socling

I've been here for 14 years! wow does time fly.
There was a time when I didn't have much money but Jeff was hurting. I offered to loan him a few buck but he turned it down. Now look at all of the sponsors!  8)

Ron Wenrich

Another interesting thread on the history:  https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,11679.0.html

I looked at my sign up date, and its Oct 1, 2000.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

SwampDonkey

thecfarm, How did you remember that giving weather reports every day?  ;)  ;D

Just rib'n ya.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

LAZERDAN

That's a pretty good read. How did I ever miss the painting era story before ?  Pretty amazing.   Thank all of you founders..  What a Ride     Thank you         Lazerdan

thecfarm

It's all really the same.  ;D
Ron,that's the thread I was really looking for. It's a good read.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Den Socling

I just read the thread that Paschale started back in 2005. It was like looking through a high school yearbook. Many people are still here and others you have to wonder about.  :(

DR Buck

I'm the new guy.   I've only been here 13 years and 9 months. 

But an amazing ride.      8)  8) 8)
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

WDH

Me, I am just a mere 10 years here .  Just a whippersnapper. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Roxie

Egads!  I just looked and I'm working on my thirteenth year.  WHERE did the time go?   pc_smiley
Say when

lowpolyjoe

Great community here.   Glad I found it

:)

Cedarman

Bibbyman made me do it many years ago.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Weekend_Sawyer

WOW, 14 very enjoyable years for me!  8)
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Raider Bill

10 years of great friendships for me
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

okmulch

December will be 9 years for me.  8)
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f, Tigercat 724g feller buncher

Thank You Sponsors!