Started by GF, July 08, 2005, 08:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluthum

$2.96 per gallon for unleaded regular today in Clinton, AR

Log-it-up

Central Vermont diesel ⛽ today was $5.09
 I think gas was around 3.98 

Ljohnsaw

Well, the price drop over the last couple of weeks down to $4.499 is now gone.  Back to $4.959. :(
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Nebraska

3.59 for  87 unleaded with ethanol. Staying fairly steady here.

21incher

Looking at the level of the strategic oil reserve as it is dropping off the cliff, won't be long before prices head in the other direction.  Lowest level since 1985 and it's dangerous to keep pumping from it. Guess after Nov we will see what happens because it's supposed to be shut off the end of Oct. 
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

firefighter ontheside

I bought gas for 2.97 yesterday.  Unfortunately the same station was still 4.59 for diesel.  It would be nice for diesel to come down.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Al_Smith

Gas Buddy Lima Ohio  $3.19 to $3.59 .Odd since the $3.59 is on the cross roads of the USA ,Beaverdam Ohio at the junction of US 30 and I 75 .About 8-10 miles north of me .

bigblockyeti

$2.999 for E10 regular at several upstate stations, a dime cheaper at the least expensive stations in the state (not close to me).  Refined gasoline is creeping up to ~$2.54 on the commodities market so there's room for lower prices, just not enough incentive.  I'm kind of torn on this issue as I'd love to see lower prices at the pump but I'm heavily vested in enough energy stocks that the dividiends alone pay for more fuel than I'll ever use and that only becomes moreso as profits go ^

Al_Smith

Although the stock market is another subject I don't lose any sleep over .It ebbs and flows like the waves of the north Atlantic .I'm not Bill Gates but for a country boy have done okay considering .For me it's just passive wealth because I doubt I'll ever need to use it .Over time, long term it's always made 10-12 percent .
Real estate is another .You of course need to pay property taxes on it just like you have to pay income tax on dividends etc on stocks but long term it usually works in a positive way .
As far as gasoline prices I'm old enough to remember when it was 27 cents a gallon but average wages might have been $2.50 an hour .Well times have changed not much more to be said about it .As far as the economy we've all survived  in the past and will in the future .If not we'll all be in the same boat .

Walnut Beast

Around five bucks. I'm sure these boys are not happy about fuel prices. Need some serious rain. It's dry and dusty out in the country  

The grain cart being pulled by the Case  Quadtrac is 2,200 bushel cart only 150,000 for it and all you need is a minimum 400 hp tractor to pull and run it

SwampDonkey

Gas has climbed here the last 3 weeks. CDN$1.74/litre (CDN$6.56/US gallon or US$4.73/gallon). Gas is a lot cheaper here than westward, Irving refinery is near here. 25 cents a litre higher on the west coast.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

bigblockyeti

Gas dropped here yesterday from $3.099/gal to $2.999/gal for regular at Costco.

kantuckid

Ours is $3.19. other than the west coast, the USA has about 3-4 groupings of retail fuel price points. Mine is the next to the lowest. I still see variations in my area of a few cents to ~ 50 cents per gallon here. We were at 3.05 until past couple of weeks. No matter that many are getting hit hard here where nearly all jobs call for a serious commute, I still see many buying at high price point stations like they don't care or notice the sign out front. My small burg prices tend to be around 35-40 cents higher than 10 mile down the road where it gets competitive. Sad fact for those who don't get away from here or buy tiny amounts to leave here as no money. Same people blow bucks on lottery tickets though, so go figure. ;D
Kan=Kansas;tuck=Kentucky;kid=what I'm not

Al_Smith

Yesterday it was $3.89 a gallon .However you can get E-85 cheaper but I personally won't use it .I feel that high tech moonshine would make better cattle feed than it does a fuel additive .--mumble grumble ---

SwampDonkey

CDN $7 a US gallon since yesterday around here. I see the Fed Gov. here in Canada just sent out inflation money today direct deposit. Maybe that is for the 12 cent a litre hike yesterday for gas.  What a bunch of clowns. ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

rusticretreater

Gas fairly stable in VA at $3.45 or so. Diesel spiked to over $5.  $5.22 statewide average according to AAA.
Woodland Mills HM130 Max w/ Lap siding upgrade
Kubota BX25
Wicked Grapple, Wicked Toothbar
Homemade Log Arch
Big Tex 17' trailer with Log Arch
Warn Winches 8000lb and 4000lb
Husqvarna 562xp
2,000,000th Forestry Forum Post

btulloh

Sheetz in Powhatan yesterday, regular 87 was 3.49. E15 was 3.12. E85 was 2.91
HM126

bigblockyeti

Dropped here further to $2.959/gallon at many of the predictably lower priced stations (typically the only places I buy) and a slight increase in the commodity price brought the low retail to between $2.979 & @2.999.  So essentially little to no change.

Jim_Rogers

Quote from: bigblockyeti on November 04, 2022, 02:12:32 PM
Dropped here further to $2.959/gallon at many of the predictably lower priced stations (typically the only places I buy) and a slight increase in the commodity price brought the low retail to between $2.979 & @2.999.  So essentially little to no change.
If you filled out your profile with your location, we'd know where you are talking about.
Jim Rogers
P.S. I paid $3.049 today.
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

jb616

woodroe

$5.79 gal for Diesel today Citgo. Irving wanted $5.99 gal. 
Skidding firewood with a kubota L3300.

Ljohnsaw

Hanging around $4.899 for regular and $5.699 for diesel.
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

petefrom bearswamp

3,79.9 in most stations around here.
Diesel is way over 5 bucks, near 6 in some places.
Bought our off rd diesel last week for 5.19.9, 100 gal minimum.
2 years ago almost to the day it was 1.79.9
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

petefrom bearswamp

Like Jim Rogers said, fill out your profile so we know of where you speak.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Greenie

Bangor Maine...
Heating Oil $5.49
Kerosene    $6.49  (although some locations are out)
Regular UL  $3.89
Middle UL    $4.22
Premium     $4.50
Diesel         $5.95

Thank You Sponsors!