iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Whats Fuel Prices In Your Area?

Started by GF, July 08, 2005, 08:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

ljohnsaw
In WI, the price cannot change more than once per day. Maybe one reason that it became the law is to stop such wild price changes.
Although the big jumps up and little jumps down seem to be typical here too. ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Chuck White

Reg Gas here in Russell was $2.549 this morning!

I forget now what the 91 Oct. is, the price on it doesn't seem to move much!  :-\
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Andries

Ours took a little jump up to $2.84 yesterday.
But thats a huge improvement over the price 4 months ago.  ;)
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

Buckshot00

Stalled out at $2.01 at the handy mart.

Chuck White

Yesterday afternoon 87 oct was $2.519 here in Russell.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sandhills

We're at 1.96 and holding (so far), not sure what diesel is.

trapper

stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

reubenT

$1.77 in Cookeville TN this morning for reg.

Bricklayer51

Went to the party store this morning gas went from 1.99 yesterday to 2.19 . Still better than 4.00.

sawguy21

Up to 1.04.9/l here this morning, I hope this isn't a trend. It is a double edged sword for us, low oil prices have driven our dollar into the ground. Great for what little we export but goods coming in are killing us.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Buckshot00

Dropped a penny to $2.00 at Handy Mart.

JohnG28

Seems to be settled around $2.30/gal around CNY. I filled my car from 1/8 tank to full today for $29!!  8) I can't remember doing that since I was probably about 16-18. 6 months ago the same gas I pumped today would have been at least $50, probably a little more. This can't last but sure is sweet for now!  ;D
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

JohnG28

Quote from: sawguy21 on January 29, 2015, 10:21:23 PM
Up to 1.04.9/l here this morning, I hope this isn't a trend. It is a double edged sword for us, low oil prices have driven our dollar into the ground. Great for what little we export but goods coming in are killing us.

Wow, that's rough. Equates to about $4/gal.  :-\ In 2012 my wife and I went to Ireland and IIRC gas was 2.38€/l! Crazy! Hope you get some relief soon.
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

sawguy21

I saw 1.10.9 in Vancouver this afternoon.  :'( 1.14.9 for diesel
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

avery

Chuck White

It's down to $2.479 here in Russell today.

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

trapper

stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

easymoney

gas has been under two dollars for several days around here. diesel is still quite a bit higher. i wonder why diesel and motor oil does not go down as much as gasoline. i have been considering a diesel but i wonder if i would save money with a diesel?

redprospector

Diesel was $2.319 my last fill up.
Went to Las Cruces, NM yesterday. Filled my wife's car for $25 bucks, $1.559 at Sam's Club.
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

redprospector

Quote from: easymoney on February 02, 2015, 11:26:22 PM
gas has been under two dollars for several days around here. diesel is still quite a bit higher. i wonder why diesel and motor oil does not go down as much as gasoline. i have been considering a diesel but i wonder if i would save money with a diesel?
If you're looking at a diesel to save money...forget it. Especially since the EPA decided that diesel fuel needed to be something other than a byproduct of producing gasoline.
If you're looking at a diesel to pull loads with, they can't be beat.
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

Buckshot00

Jumped 10 cents up from $2.00 to $2.10 today.

Ljohnsaw

Prices have gone up 10 to 12 cents this last week - Up to $2.19 now  They are blaming it on the Iron Workers going on strike and one of the refineries shut down in Southern California.  Somehow that affects us up north...

Really, you can't keep a refinery running without iron workers???  I could see boiler tenders and chemists being needed all the time, but...
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

coxy

they have to blame it on some thing  ;D

clww

By tomorrow, it will have jumped ten cents higher than it was a week ago here at The Beach. Knew it was too good to last. The economy is going to head the opposite direction I will guess. The price of oil drives everything.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!