iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Whats Fuel Prices In Your Area?

Started by GF, July 08, 2005, 08:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clww

Average price around VA Beach this week has been about $2.55 for regular. Still much too high. ::)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Buckshot00

$2.39 in Clinton, North Carolina.

Bricklayer51

I just paid 2.54 in HL in town 2.52

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: clww on July 19, 2015, 10:53:56 AM
Average price around VA Beach this week has been about $2.55 for regular. Still much too high. ::)
Man, I would do just about anything for that price!  Ours is "down" to $3.19 :-[
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Magicman

Ours has dropped into the $2.30's which is good for me but bad for a Grandson that worked offshore but is now laid off.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Stuart Caruk

Diesel, at the corner gas station is $3.27 a gallon, but a lot of places have it now for just under $3.00. Interestingly, I haven't filled my bulk tank for years and called a couple places for a price. At 500 gallons it's $2.60 a gallon, and at 600 gallons it drops to $2.20. So I guess it's time to fill our 550 gallon tank back up, and the log loader, the bobcats, the excavator, and lawn mower... I should have checked sooner. I just didn't feel like gambling that the price would drop as soon as I bought it. Last time I checked bulk fuel was as much as I could buy it at the corner store. Sure will be nice to stop using 5 gallon jugs...
Stuart Caruk
Wood-Mizer LX450 Diesel w/ debarker and home brewed extension, live log deck and outfeed rolls. Woodmizer twin blade edger, Barko 450 log loader, Clark 666 Grapple Skidder w/ 200' of mainline. Bobcats and forklifts.

Bill Gaiche

I bought diesel yesterday evening for $2.19. Unleaded was $2.37. bg

Texas Ranger

Regular $2.19 in south east Texas   8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jim_Rogers

On the way down in my area. I paid $2.449 today.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Chuck White

87 Octane is $2.779 in Russell, Canton & Potsdam it's $.02 cheaper.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Corley5

The price for regular gas jumped from 2.599 yesterday to 3.439 this AM.  The excuse is that some refinery in the Midwest broke down or something.  I think it's the end of the summer tourist season myself.  At least diesel stayed at 2.699.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

clww

Average lowest around The Beach right now for Regular is somewhere around $2.32. I think I read on GasBuddy that SC is overall lowest in the US right now.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

curdog

$2.09 for regular unleaded around the corner in sc 8)

AK Newbie

Regular unleaded $3.35 here in Anchorage...
LT28, Logosol M7, Husky 385XP, Stihl MS 250, Echo

coxy

279.9 reg gas 279.9 diesel here   I saw in pa on rt 191 that off road was 239.9

thecfarm

Corley5,my spelling is not the best,but I think I spelled GREED right?   ::)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

bates

Was $2.39 on Monday, $2.99 today... Something about refinery maintance. I call BS!
Quote from: coxy on August 13, 2015, 05:32:11 AM
279.9 reg gas 279.9 diesel here   I saw in pa on rt 191 that off road was 239.9

beenthere

Troublesome to learn that one refinery has a maintenance problem and it affects the fuel supply (and prices) immediately in five states (MI, IN, IL, OH, WI were named and the refinery is a BP in Indiana).
Wouldn't take a rocket scientist long to figure out where that weak spot is in the belly of a big country and its infrastructure.
Our prices have jumped 60 cents a gallon in less than two days.

And I agree, it is GREED.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

We paid 2.699 in Michigan and 2.029 in Tennessee.  Most of the time we found gas in the lower range between the two.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

At least when they get that refinery in the midwest up and going the price will come back down.  ::)   :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Martha White Nelson

I filled up 2 days ago in Port Arthur, Tx. at $2.18 a gallon.  Good for me, but not for my son, a trucker hauling crude oil.
Martha

Magicman

Yup, the lower fuel prices are not good for my Grandson either.  He has not been called to come back to work for a couple of weeks.   :-\

Thank You Sponsors!