iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Whats Fuel Prices In Your Area?

Started by GF, July 08, 2005, 08:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

2 cent a litre drop on reg gas this week and probably 20 cent a litre drop on diesel. Diesel is under $2/litre now.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

21incher

Just got back from a Costco  shopping trip.  Regular was $3.999 and diesel $5.299. Felt bad holding up the long line by filling up a couple diesel cans for my tractor after filling the empty  gas tank on my truck.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

kantuckid

$3.69 here lately. If you search a state fuel tax chart it will not correspond with retail prices between states, other factors are the main determinate for retail price. 
Kan=Kansas;tuck=Kentucky;kid=what I'm not

Ed_K

We're down to $3.99 reg and $4.57 diesel
Ed K

kantuckid

Yesterday we traveled eastward to I-75 then southward close to TN. Locally we are at $3.57 and I saw $3.49 & $3.54 on further south, 41 miles above the TN state line. A Love's Truckstop was @ $4.04 where I got on I-75 then 40 miles south another Love's was @ $3.55. Speedway was @ $3.79 same spots. 

A WSJ article this last few days by an oil industry spokesperson said retail hasn't accounted for increased production & refining & delivery costs as yet. Thats something I don't understand? How or why would they know about an increased cost, yet we not see it affect prices at retail? Seems like they're admitting to knowing something yet not factoring it?  

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

WDH

Regular $3.32.  Diesel $4.50. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

kantuckid

Quote from: WDH on August 01, 2022, 10:33:08 AM
Regular $3.32.  Diesel $4.50.
Not many years ago GA was some of the cheapest gas anywhere. As you'd leave FL that entire strip of motels and gasoline from the line up to Macon was cheap. Now not (usually) true, I've even bought gas in FL for less than GA a few times.  

gspren

Filled the 4Runner this morning for 4.299, most of the stations were 4.39.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

thecfarm

Good to see it under $4 for some of you. Lowest I've seen was $4.27 about 45 minutes North of me. I thought that was a deal and filled up at $52.
Awful to think $4.27 is a deal.  ::)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jim_Rogers

My last purchase, I paid $3.49 per gallon for 87 oct.

My wife's second daughter does these online surveys she gets, and by doing that she gets a big discount per gallon. I don't know what these surveys are or how to get them.
But last time they "piggy backed" (that is they start the pump, fill one van and then pull out and then fill the second van on the same purchase) they paid $2.99 per gallon. They filled both vans.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Ed_K

Yesterday a barrel of oil went down to $91.00. 87 went back up to $4.11 was $3.99 and diesel up to $5.27 was $4.57. Who's stealing this time.
Ed K

gspren

Yesterday I had a reason to drive south into Maryland and filled up the Subaru at $3.89, that's $.040 cheaper than here. I know a few people that live near me that drive down just for gas but 20 miles one way doesn't make sense to me. 
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Ljohnsaw

Lots of stations have regular at $4.999 and a few at $4.959.  Diesel is still flirting with $6.  Lowest I've seen I think was $5.89
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

rusticretreater

$3.87 reg, $5.09 diesel in central virginia
Woodland Mills HM130 Max w/ Lap siding upgrade
Kubota BX25
Wicked Grapple, Wicked Toothbar
Homemade Log Arch
Big Tex 17' trailer with Log Arch
Warn Winches 8000lb and 4000lb
Husqvarna 562xp
2,000,000th Forestry Forum Post

nativewolf

WTI Oil is holding below 90.  Big oil is making more profit than ever in history.  We've had 90 oil before without these fuel prices.  It will all come crashing down at some point.  My offroad is still $4.59.  Gas is all over the place from 3.59 to 4.29.  That's a huge spread and rewards people for shopping.  
Liking Walnut

kantuckid

I mostly agree but many, many factors are at play, one being that the USD has fallen in value, along with distribution costs going up along with refining costs. 
The huge variations in retail price points within a small geographic area of one state bother me more.
50-60 cents a gallon is big bucks! Love truck stops i went by again yesterday are only 40 miles apart yet have 40 cents spread and other brands are larger than that in same area. 

Al_Smith

Gas buddy Lima Ohio -$3.41 to $3.76 

snowstorm

large fleet price on diesel is just under $4 yet the pump price here is 5.20 figure that one out. 

aigheadish

In Dayton, Ohio I'm seeing $3.66ish. 
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

SwampDonkey

Reg. gas dropped 15 cents a litre here today.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

kantuckid

Bought BP here in Camargo, KY @ $3.28 yesterday. The same "cultural family ownership group" has a BP in my small burg priced at $3.79 currently and only 20 miles from the $3.28 place with both sharing suppliers too. 
Others around the cheaper one are @ $3.39 while Murphy's/ Walmart is $3.31 in the nearby town 5 miles away. 
My off-road cost only 4 cents less than on-road?  ???

brianJ

Quote from: 21incher on May 18, 2022, 06:08:47 PM
Just saw on the news that gas pump manufacturers are cranking  out new faces for the pumps with an additional digit. Apparently the prediction is that diesel  will be over $10.00 a gallon in June and gas over $10.00 a gallon sometime before  the end of summer so pumps that go over $9.999 will be required in the near future.  This is crazy.
Did you mean $10 a gallon for this year or next year?    Maybe you meant $10 a gallon sometime this decade or next decade?

Chuck White

We finally have a few stations in this area that are posting $3.999     8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

kantuckid

$3.14 here at KY-Murphy Mart/Walmart. It's probably less around Corbin, KY on I-75 south.

Thank You Sponsors!