iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

If it ain't one thing its another!!

Started by Woodhauler, June 07, 2017, 06:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Working on my log truck tonight, Had a broken air line on the air bag on tag axle. I was sliding back under and banged my elbow. Not much pain but within 5 minutes it was swollen about size of golfball right on end of elbow!!!  I  did get line fixed, and have been icing elbow down. Hope it goes down by morning!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

21incher

I feel your pain. I got one of them on my knee and it took almost 6 weeks to fully go down.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

coxy

your going to have to wrap your self in bubble wrap Woodhauler  you have been an accident waiting for a place to happen lately  :)

luvmexfood

I banged my elbow back in the fall. No big deal at the time but within two weeks it was hurting like hades. Finally went to doctor. They never did figure out what it was. Whole arm swelled from elbow down until you had to press on the skin hard to even make a dent. Big knot swelled up on elbow. Google popeyes elbow and you can see what knot looked like.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

Woodhauler

Quote from: luvmexfood on June 08, 2017, 08:13:40 AM
I banged my elbow back in the fall. No big deal at the time but within two weeks it was hurting like hades. Finally went to doctor. They never did figure out what it was. Whole arm swelled from elbow down until you had to press on the skin hard to even make a dent. Big knot swelled up on elbow. Google popeyes elbow and you can see what knot looked like.
That's just what mine looked like! Not as bad today, but guess  it warrents watching! Don't need anymore issues with this worn out body!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Don P

Don't know if , how or that it relates. My ulnar nerve detached in my elbow either during PT after shoulder surgery, or that's when it showed up. The final blow for that shoulder is when I fell on the elbow and the shoulder kind of ejected so the elbow took a good hit. There is a groove in the bone and a sheath that nerve runs in. Mine rolls around and pops in and out of that groove at times irritating it. From the middle of my middle finger to the pinkie has a funny sensation, that side of the palm has at times been painful to the touch. That is the outside nerve in your funny bone, the inside one runs the inside of your palm and hand. Like I said, don't know if or how that relates to you, just more info... our bodies are some kind of complex.

maple flats

Boy, I hope I never get any of those pains. This is getting me down just reading about it. This is the 3rd big pain thread I've read in the last few minutes.
May all of you heal quickly and get back to what you want to do!
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Thank You Sponsors!