iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2005 CHRISTMAS CONTEST!

Started by Jeff, December 04, 2005, 12:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crtreedude

Hey! I sent in a certifiable (as in crazy) Costa Rican snowman! What more do you want?  ::)

Do you have any idea how hard that was to find?! (Actually it is my next door neighbor...)

I have really enjoyed seeing what people have sent in.
So, how did I end up here anyway?

sawguy21

Quote from: Jeff B on December 16, 2005, 10:51:47 PM
I am rather disappointed at this point about the amount of entries we have.  :-\
You must have patience young grasshopper ;D Finally got mine in once I figured out how to work this new digital doomahickey. The I had to find the file the pic was in so I could attach it. Hey I'm computer illiterate o.k. :D :D :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Part_Timer

Jeff

You will probably get the same last minute rush the IRS gets at tax time. :D 
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

isawlogs

Well I finally had time today to take a pic and send it in ... hope it has all you need . Sorry for beeing so late . I had the camera with me the other day , but Murphy got messed up with me ...Just as I found something of interest to take a pic of  8)  the batteries needed charging  :o ::)  no stores around .
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

Marcel I got you added and several other folks as well. If ya'll haven't looked at the gallery in awhile, we are starting to get quite a few entries.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ohsoloco

I had that picture sitting by the back door for about a week now.  No computer hooked up at my place yet, so I had to take it along to my parents' house to scan.  That's actually their dog, Sandy.  I put that hat on Maya the other week and she hid under the table so I couldn't snap a picture  :D

isawlogs

Thanks Jeff . I just been so busy lately ... and with the snow and the plowing ... just did not come together to get a pic . Would of had a nice one had the camera batteries been cooperating .  ::)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WV_hillbilly

I just tried to enter a picture for the contest . I hope the picture came thru okay .   it is the first email with an attachment I have ever done . I had the wife coaching me thru it . you can imagin the harassment I had to endure with that .

WVhillbilly
Hillbilly

Jeff

You did OK, you can see it in the gallery. Its upside down and a little crooked but it made it. :D ;)

asy

Lots of really cool photos there..

This was a great idea Boss!

Can we do it again next year???

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Norm

Had my first chance to go through all the Christmas cards this morning, what a great idea. Sure put a big smile on my face. :)

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

Come on guys and gals lets get our pics in I know that there are more out there.

Merry Christmas.

All the pics look great.
Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

OneWithWood

Quote from: Jeff B on December 16, 2005, 10:51:47 PM
I am rather disappointed at this point about the amount of entries we have.  :-\

Oh, ye of little faith . . .  :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Patty

I really have enjoyed looking at all the neat pictures. This is so cool!  smiley_christmas

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

johncinquo

Ok I tried again.  2 pics as well, someone has to hold the camera. 

Yeah those are some great pics in the alblum.
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

Jeff

Theres still Time! Almost an hour!  I just added two more. Oakimac and STAMP must be trying to keep me up late. :D  Long as the email is timestamped before Midnight tonight, I'll accept it (Long as it meets entry criteria that is).

chet

I was holdin' out for a picture of the brand  new grandkid.   :)  But da kid is holdin' out on us.  :-\  Maybe tomorrow?   ???
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

beenthere

The 'kid' has less than an hour.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

johncinquo

The flying pig!   Oh thats hilarious.  Love the antlers. 

We have a new favorite Christmas movie, Olive, The other reindeer.  It'll crack ya up every time.  I see a new movie , porky the Christmas pig.  Coming to screen near you in 2006.
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

jrokusek

Jeff B - thanks for letting me in at the last minute!   Literally, the last minute!

Jim

Jeff

:D  You had a FEW left: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:31 PM

Lud

Sure like the way the album's coming together.  It's worth opening a lot of the pics to get the full effect of the scenery and the full cuteness factor of the kids.   Much of my family's looks only improve with application of medicinal libations........... ;D
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Thank You Sponsors!