iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please help me estimate this

Started by Logging logginglogging, February 04, 2020, 04:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logging logginglogging

please help me estimate this, I believe its 8.5 to 9 cord

this forum is garbage and its taken uncountable tries to even upload a photo!!

Logging logginglogging

both loads if u look in the back, both about the same size

Logging logginglogging

Logging logginglogging

Basically two loads the same size, This forum sucks so bad I Gave up on additional photos!!

Logging logginglogging

So basically, two loads the same size as the first pic, had this been a decent forum I would have posted better pics.

Logging logginglogging

this is both loads from the end but u can early tell

BradMarks

Sorry, but how do you disparage the very group you are hoping to get information from?

Logging logginglogging

Quote from: BradMarks on February 04, 2020, 04:28:09 PM
Sorry, but how do you disparage the very group you are hoping to get information from?
Not u guys,, the software that runs it.

Jeff

This forum is garbage??  Then you are a bot fly. Smack! Goodbye
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

BradMarks

jerry sundberg

It is very difficult to post pictures on this site, have given up trying. :(
Farmall  man

47sawdust

I too had problems with uploading photos.I am not that fluent with computers but after re-reading the instructions multiple times I finally got it.
I am one of those people who live in fear of blowing up the house if I make a mistake on my computer.
I can understand the frustration but appreciate the effort that goes into making this forum the great resource that it has become.Where else can you view everyone's gallery and see what other's have built,modified and eaten.It's a cheap way to travel and learn.
Tip of the hat to you Jeff
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

chet

I'm a true beleaver, that those truly rewarding things in life come from exerting a little effort.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Old Greenhorn

Most of us are dopes, but most of us can read and follow simple instructions.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

olcowhand

Loading Pics: Any dummy can do it, and I proved it......
Steve
Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

SwampDonkey

Sometimes ya just gotta clean the bin.

Seriously though, we had no idea the size of those sticks and it was not stacked in a neat pile with the ends even. If you're a logger, you'd better learn the basics I would think.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

woody_88

I'm both surprised AND impressed at how fast the events unfolded and the guy got banned! Good deal on all accounts

Jeff

Well, many years ago I would have been more patient. A few years ago, I would have battled it out. Now after twenty years I just make a very experienced decision that I/we do not need the aggravation or the type of individual that would act up like that here. Everyone that should be here, is so willing to help that that sort of crap is totally unjustified. So, no messing around.  There are ways to contact us if someone decides they want to make amends for their unwise choices here.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Al_Smith

I don't post pictures that often but will say this .It is much easier now of days than it used to be on this site .It's a simple matter of paying attention and don't loose your cool .Even some time ago when it was more complicated it was not like some where you had to dump them to a third party and create an account and link to that site .Then not do it for a while and forget your password .I just gave up on that method .I can handle this one okay and bear in mind my patience is measured in seconds on computer related stuff .Beating on same with a big hammer while creating some degree of satisfaction will not fix the problem . :D 

woody_88

Very true, if they want to make it right there are ways to do so, and possibly donate some prizes for the end of the year games that happen! Out of the kindness of their heart of course!

Thank You Sponsors!